𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮

J A Y D E N & A M B E R' S S T O R Y

*PLEASE READ THIS!!!*

T I L L   D E A T H   D O   U S   P A R T

Author's note:

This book was rewritten and this answers a lot of questions:)

I also want to say that this friendgroup is gonna have a series. So amber and Jayden are first, and then Jordan, Xavier, Rex, Ace, and Hunter will have a book too. (Not in this order FYI) order is tbd

*Jayden and Amber
*Jordan and Aurora
*Xavier and Lizzy
*Hunter and Alice
*Ace and autumn
*Rex and Alex

~~~~~~~~~

If you're gonna comment hateful/mean things simply don't comment anything, respectfully I do not need your negative opinion:) I don't mean to be rude but I just think it's stupid when people say something mean and then I mute them, and then they're all confused and they DM me... like whatttt💀  I'm saying this multiple times, I don't hesitate before muting ppl:)) so please all I ask is be kind<3

Hey guys, I'm so excited to write this book!! And for you guys to read it!! As many of you know I have a mafia series and this would be book 1 in the mafia series. I started out with a different book which was also part of the series but I've decided to start off with Amber and Jayden's story. Those of you that read a bit of "Summer Lovin'" know some things that the new readers don't. But don't worry, the new readers that don't know what I'm talking about are fine. In fact you guys get a better experience! I've changed a lot in this book, including a lot of character changes. With that being said, if you don't like something you don't have to whine in the comments. There's a button at the top left where you can either add the book to your library or not.. simply don't. In other words.. if you don't like something instead of whining like a 2 year old in the comments simply leave the book/chapter.

Thanks loves💗

If these topics trigger or bother you I don't recommend reading this book. But I will leave trigger warnings on chapters:

-abuse
-a lot of bad language
-sexual assault
-a couple other issues (which I'll also be putting a TW for)
-then mature scenes of course

A couple things I'd appreciate you didn't do:
-leave hate comments.. I will block/mute you without hesitation
-whine/complain about something you miss that used to be in the older book
(If you want me to read your book DM me on insta or PM me on here) instead of promoting it in the comment section please<3)

-stop taking my characters names. I don't mean the name Ace. I mean I've had people switch up first and last name and do shit like, Jordan Hendrix, Aurora Grey, Amber Grey, Xavier Adams. Come up with your own stuff. Stop copying things from my book. It's so annoying and definitely not a good first step to being a good author on Wattpad. So please google is conveniently free, so kindly use it to search up names.

With all that being said; I really do hope you guys enjoy this book and the series in general!!

-I also ask that you be patient with updates I'm trying here but I'm not gonna rush updates like I used to:)

This is my first book so please refrain from judging me I'm not an actual author lmao : ) it's gonna be cringe and cliche, so deal with it:)) or leave idc!! Also; my writing progressively gets better. So ngl the first couple chapters.... Oof.

Enjoy<3