Chapter 30: Messy Sleepovers

C H A P T E R 3 0 : M E S S Y S L E E P O V E R S :

"If he loved you with all the power of his soul for a whole lifetime. He couldn't love you as much as I do in a single day."

-Emily Bronte

.........................................................

"Jayden, Betty's asking for you

"Jayden, Betty's asking for you. And the chick won't leave." Xavier says, walking into my room.

"Tell her I'm busy." I say, rolling my eyes.

"I fuckin' tried that."

I sigh, getting out of my bed and walking downstairs.

Jordan's standing in the main doorway talking to who I presume is Betty.

Before I can walk over and listen to what she has to say, Hunter gets in front of me.

"If you as much as touch her let alone fuck her, I'm telling Amber. She doesn't deserve this shit, so use your brain for once." He says, in a serious tone.

"Make an Amber fan page, would ya?" I say, rolling my eyes before walking away from him.

"I'm serious, Jayden." He says, from behind me.

"Fuck off."

I stand next to Jordan who looks at me with an annoyed expression as Betty yells at him.

"Jordan, let me in! Can I not come in!? You guys never stopped me from coming in, before!" She says in her British accent.

"I got it from here." I say to Jordan as he flips Betty off, before disappearing in the house.

"You're gonna let him treat me like that!?" Betty yells.

"What the fuck do you want?" I groan.

"I missed you! Where have you been?" She says reaching out to grab my arm.

I pull away.

"None of your business."

"Wanna go up to your room?" She says, batting her lashes.

"No." I say, closing the door.

She grabs it midway and pouts at me.

"Jayden, come on bub. You never resisted me before." She says.

"Look, I'm done with this. We never dated, you know I don't date. This was simply an arrangement. I told you that from day 1. So please, leave me the fuck alone." I say sternly.

Before she can respond, a car pulls up in our driveway.

A white Tesla.

My sister's white Tesla.

As if this day can't get any better. Alice and Betty never got along. Like ever.

Alice parks her car, and gets out. Walking towards the house.