Chapter 36: Clingy

C H A P T E R   3 6 : C L I N G Y :

"When your eyes met mine, my soul pointed at you and whispered to my heart, "Him..."

                     ...............................................................

"Jayden wake up!" I say for the millionth time, throwing a pillow on his face

He's hugging princess and sleeping peacefully on his bed.

What a sight for sore eyes.

"You need to stop missing classes. Come on chop chop hurry up." I say, poking his face.

"No." He says sleepily

"Not happening, you're gonna stop missing every class." I say sitting on the side of his bed.

This is gonna take a while. Hence, why I'm here 2 hours before class actually starts.

I have English as my first class today, and so does he. Since he hasn't been showing up... I'm gonna make him show up.

"Come here." He says still half asleep as he pulls me on top of him.

I laugh as he lays his head on my chest and continues to sleep.

"Why are you dressed up?" He mumbles as his hands trail over my outfit.

I'm wearing baggy jeans and a crop top.

"We have class, Jayden." I say, playing with his hair.

He puts his arms around my waist as he continues laying on me.

"Speaking of class... you need to get up and go to college for once." I say, trying to get up.

After countless temper tantrums I finally got him to get up.

I go downstairs and see the boys watching tv on the couch.

"Don't y'all have class?" I ask.

"Mhm." Hunter mumbles.

"Ok? When?" I ask, looking at the clock.

"I don't know." Xavier shrugs.

"Well, it's 8 o'clock and I'm pretty sure the three of you have philosophy first period. So get up and get ready." I say, walking in the kitchen.

"Did we hire you to become our nanny?" Jordan says leaning on the kitchen counter.

"I'm going this for free, so no Jordan. It's straight out of the goodness of my heart." I say, grabbing eggs from the fridge.

"I'm going back to sleep." He says, walking away.

"I'm making you breakfast, go get ready, you're all going to school." I yell as he walks away.

They should really pay me for this.

I make them all homemade breakfast sandwiches with a side of fresh fruit.