Chapter 49: Vacation

C H A P T E R 4 9 : V A C A T I O N :

"And we will travel together and just be in love forever"

...........................................................................

"Ugh please tell me where we're going!!" I say, frustratingly

"Not happening." My very stubborn boyfriend responds.

"But I really need to know!! Is it Florida?" I ask, jokingly.

"You really think I'd take you to Florida for spring break?" Jayden asks, offended.

"Of course not, you're too boujee for that." I mumble.

"We've only been on this jet for like 2 hours babe, go to sleep or something." Jayden suggests.

"I don't wanna sleep." I say, laying my head on his shoulder.

I packed like 400 bikinis, and a ton of summer clothes. Right now, I'm guessing we're going someplace hot and beachy.

Lizzy and Xavier left for Florida earlier today, for their family vacation with Xavier's family.

Hunter and Alice are also probably halfway to Las Vegas right now, That was after Jayden hesitantly let her go.

Jordan's going to Louisiana with Makayla. Louisiana's her hometown, I still have no idea how she convinced Jordan to go with her.

I vote magic.

Because I truly can't imagine Jordan meeting a girl's parents.

I've seen Jordan with Makayla a lot, but I know he doesn't like her. I mean he clearly likes her for... but I couldn't see them dating.

As much as I love Makayla, I know she isn't the one for him.

He needs a girl who's not gonna deal with his temper tantrums. A girl who's not afraid to slap him in the face, he needs a girl who's gonna put him in his place.

Unfortunately, Makayla's a sweet girl. She needs a guy like... Jaden.

Jaden freaking McConnell.

Ok I really need to stop playing matchmaker.

I fell asleep on Jayden' shoulder for a while, I don't remember much after that.

A couple hours later, he makes me eat a sandwich.

I go back to sleep.

And then I wake up and drink a shot of espresso.

And then we finally land.

"Ok I'm gonna blindfold you now." Jayden says.

"Kinky." I mumble

"Not for that reason, but hey it could be used for that too?" He says, grabbing the blindfold.