Chapter 8 : Caring

C H A P T E R   8   :    C A R I N G   :

"If you have to choose between me and her, choose her. Because if you really loved me, there wouldn't be any other choice."

                             ...........................................................................

The weekend went by in a flash, we went out both Saturday and Sunday

The weekend went by in a flash, we went out both Saturday and Sunday. It was much needed and a great bonding time for us.

I think it's safe to say.. I'm happier than I've been in a long time.

That is until today.

I woke up this morning with a pounding headache.

Lizzy and Alice both had classes earlier today, and my classes start at noon today. Leaving me in the dorm all alone.

I get out of bed, my vision blurs as I start to lose my balance. I quickly grab the headboard of my bed as I lay down on my bed again.

I close my eyes for a second before getting up. I groan as the pain takes over. Gosh, what is wrong with me?

I finally gained the strength to hop in the shower.

After showering in hot water, I step outside and change into my outfit. I feel a lot better now, so that's good. I changed into a cute sweater set, with some jewelry and a nude Dior bag.

I decided to curl my hair, and pin each side of my hair with cute little Dior clips

I decided to curl my hair, and pin each side of my hair with cute little Dior clips. I wear some long boots that match my bag and then grab my phone and head on downstairs to campus.

I decided to curl my long lashes and apply some clear lip gloss on my lips. I don't feel like doing makeup today.

My first class today is Fashion Fundamentals, I don't remember knowing anyone in this class so isn't that fun! After a very exciting class I finally walked to English.

My head slightly spins as the hallway crowds. I remember that I didn't eat anything today. The last thing I had was an iced coffee at like 3 in the morning.