Chapter 63: Fireworks

C H A P T E R 6 3 : F I R E W O R K S :

"For as long as I exist... you will always be loved."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nah I think that dress isn't it, Amb." Aurora sighs loudly at my pick.

"What do you mean? It's so cute?" I frown, examining the cute sparkly little dress that costs a fortune.

"It's tacky." My really honest sister explains.

"Wow." I gasp, offended.

"Shut up. What about this one?" Aurora picks up a different outfit from the line.

"Hmm I don't know, I'd have to try it on." I sigh. "It's just a date. Besides, it's like my millionth date with Jayden, nothing special."

"Okay but since when does Amber gray not give a fuck about her outfit!?" Aurora shakes her head dramatically.

"Since never." I grin, grabbing all the ten dresses I picked out and heading to the fitting room.

After trying on all my dresses I ended up buying them all but deciding to wear this gold skirt set Aurora insisted was the best, it looked a bit much but then I remembered who I was and realized it was perfect for me.

As I pull out my card to pay, Aurora quickly pulls out what I recognize as one of Jayden's many black cards. I give her a confused look as she lays with my boyfriend's card. "He basically threatened me to make sure everything you bought was from his card." She sighs, shaking her head theatrically.

I rolled my eyes in response as Aurora insisted our next stop should be the nail salon, "I already have my nails done, I don't need this." I groan.

"I wanna get mine done, and I can't do it alone." She answers, as we arrive at the luxurious nail salon. "But I don't wanna take our personal army here." She frowns at the bodyguards behind us.

"Hmm me neither. Here I have an idea," I smirk, walking to the main bodyguard named Tommy. "Hey Tom!" I smile.

"How can I help you?" He says, not even looking at me.

"Hmm good question. So basically, we're going inside the nail salon. And we don't need you to come in with us, it's quite freaky no offense." I explain.

"Sorry, ma'am that's non negotiable I will go wherever you go." He states, curtly.

"Stay in the parking lot?" I propose.

"No ma'am I'm to stay within 3 feet of you at all times." He declines.

"Gosh." I groan, looking at Aurora. Who smirks before walking over.

"Hey bud! Here I'll make a deal with you... do as we say or I'll call Jayden right now and tell him you've been eye fucking his girl all day and you groped her." Aurora promises.