Chapter 60: Girls' Night

C H A P T E R 6 0 : G I R L S' N I G H T :

"My love for you remains as infinite as the stars."

................................................

 "I don't know what to wear

"I don't know what to wear." Alice groans, before dramatically tossing a hanger across the room.

"When do you ever know what to wear, is the real question." Lizzy jokes, smiling at her.

"That was unnecessary." She rolls her eyes in response, "What are you wearing, Fashion major?" She asks, looking over at me.

I shrug. "I don't know. Where are we even going?" I turn to Alex.

"Okay, that's a surprise. All I can say is dress hot. Really short sparkly sequin dresses that would give your boyfriends' heart attacks is where it's at." She responds.

I don't even want to go out tonight, but I'm also not about to ruin their night. There's no way they're gonna let me stay home by myself, so I will just have to join them.

I walk back to my room and look through my suitcases for the supposed outfit that would match Alex's expectations.

"Did she tell you guys what she has planned?" Jayden asks.

"Nope, she just said to 'dress hot'." I shrug.

"You always dress hot,"

"I know." I give him a blank look.

"Hey," He grabs my arm and slightly pulls me towards him. I roll my eyes. "I have a surprise after you're done." He informs me.

"Yeah? You mean after you're done fighting someone?" I say, bitterly.

"Sure. You can call it that." He chuckles.

"Are you proposing?" I ask, humorously.

"Uhm no..? Do you want me to?" He asks, grabbing my waist.

"No." I start.

"So you don't wanna marry me?"

"I didn't say that." I put my arms around his shoulder and interlock them.

"So you do want me to.." he asks, confused.

"Jesus. No. I was kidding. I wanna graduate first." I laugh.

"Thought so. Besides, we should let Xavier and Lizzy get married first so we can outdo them." He shrugs.

"You're evil." I smile. "Besides you should start saving up now, I want a really big expensive customized ring." I joke.

"You know you don't have to worry about that." He kisses my forehead.

I hug him for a little bit before pulling away. "I have to start getting ready." I groan.