Chapter 44: Fear

C H A P T E R 4 4 : F E A R :

"See you brought out the best of me. A part of me I've never seen, you took my soul and wiped it clean. Our love was made for movie screens."

~All I want - Kodaline

.....................................................................

As I walk out of that bar and into the parking lot I find myself not knowing what to do

For the first time in my life... I don't know what the fuck to actually do.

I can hear my heart beating out of my chest and horrible thoughts intrude my mind.

Did he hurt her?

Is she okay?

What should I do?

Where is she?

It's fucking obvious that it's Shawn who did this.

The second I get a hold of that bitch, life is literally over for him. I will give him the slowest, most painful death I possibly could.

I unlock my car and quickly get it.

I grab my phone and start calling Amber.

Goes straight to voicemail.

"Heyyyy it's Amber!! Leave a message."

My heart aches as I hear her very cheery voice mail voice.

I called the unknown number that sent me the text hoping for that fucker to answer.

He doesn't.

Fucking bitch.

I hesitantly drive to my mafia warehouse, hoping to track Amber.

And that's when it hits me.

I have a tracker on her necklace.

Invasion of privacy? I guess.

But right now I don't give a fuck.

Speeding through the highway, I finally arrive to the HQ.

We got matching necklaces a couple weeks ago, with each other's initials. I put a tracker in hers. But only for her safety, not because I'm some controlling paranoid boyfriend.

I mean I sorta am but not in that way.

I take the elevator to the fifth floor, and walk to my office. Grabbing my computer I quickly tracked her location. I frustratingly run my fingers through my hair as I see her phone's last location being on a highway out of New York.

Fuck.

Shawn must have thrown her phone away.

There's still that necklace...