Chapter 3: The Blue Eyed Boy

C H A P T E R   3 :  B L U E   E Y E D   B O Y :

"Do you think the universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences."
~anonymous
.....................................................................

After walking outside of the campus I quickly find my way out and into the main city

New York City is kind of gorgeous. But I will admit, it's not for everyone. And right now I'm not even sure if it's for me...

I continue walking until I finally reach a café looking place.

I look at the small brown building, it's a cute little aesthetic café. I need to do some school paperwork anyways so what better way?

Just as I'm about to enter I feel a cold drop of rain fall onto my head.

Oh gosh.

I look up and see dark clouds covering up most of the sky.

Great.

Just great.

I quickly step foot into the café. The small little bell on the door rings as I walk in and the door shuts.

The café is empty. I start to wonder if it's even opened. Regardless, I walk further into the café and walk towards the reception.

Standing there for a minute I look around, until an only lady walks up to me and smiles.

"Hey honey what can I get for ya?" She says, smiling up at me.

"Oh uh hi, I want to order in, can you give me a minute?" I say.

"Yes of course, have a seat and order when you're ready sweetie." She says kindly.

"Ok, thank you so much" I say smiling before walking to a table.

I set my things down and sit down near the window.

I notice that it's now raining heavily outside. Along with thunder, and the sky is now really dark.. the sun is setting.

I sigh, hoping the weather clears up by the time I have to walk back to my dorm room.

After a couple of minutes, I get up and order an iced macchiato along with a chicken sandwich. I pay for it, and wait for her to bring the order.

Looking outside, it's pouring. Which brings goosebumps to my skin. Wrong outfit choice.

My short dress isn't great for this weather. Five minutes in New York and the weather is already so bipolar.

The woman brings me my food, I thank her as she disappears into the kitchen.

I start eating my sandwich as I also get started on the paperwork.