Chapter 21: Wolf

Day 4
*Teaching her how to drive*

C H A P T E R  2 1 : W O L F :

"Sometimes you need to forget how you feel and remember what you deserve."

                               ................................................

"He kissed me." I whisper to my sister.

"He as in THE he?" She yells.

"So much for being quiet. Anyways yes Jayden." I say, closing her bedroom door and sitting on the bed.

"Okay I need details Amber." Aurora says excitedly.

"Uhm okay.. it was like 3am in the hot tub outside and uh yeah he just kissed me." I say nervously.

"I'm sorry!? The hot tub as in our hot tub!?"

"Obviously." I roll my eyes.

"Okay did you kiss him back?" Aurora asks doubtedly

"Yes, Aurora, I kissed him back." I say in a duh tone.

"Oh god. How was it!?"

"It was amazing, Aurora." I say quietly.

"Oh my god. Don't tell him I said this but I already like him better than Colton. But aren't you guys just friends?"

"We are. I'm not looking for a boyfriend. And he doesn't do girlfriends. And I don't do hookups. We're far too different, Ror. Plus I don't wanna ruin our friendship. I'm pretty sure the kiss was a one time thing." I sigh.

"If he doesn't wanna make you his girlfriend, Amber, then you deserve someone who will." She says smiling.

"Hey Aurora?" I say softly.

"Yeah?"

"All this "you deserve better" speech you always give me. Ever consider giving it to yourself? Because you deserve better than Tristan too. Whenever Colton cheated on me you always told me how I deserve better. Well Aurora, you deserve better too. You deserve a guy who loves you more than anything. You deserve a guy who doesn't cheat on you every weekend." I say.

She looks shocked at my little speech. "Amber, we're talking about you. Not me sis."

"No! Now you're gonna listen to me." I say sternly.

"Tristan doesn't deserve you Aurora. I don't understand why you're always going back to that douche. You are so out of his league Aurora. On top of that, not only does he not have the looks, he doesn't even have the personality." I lecture.

"I love him, Amb."

"Put that love on someone who deserves it. He doesn't. You might think you love him but I promise you.. you don't." I say, grabbing her hand.