Chapter 20: Feelings?

Day 3
*missing her stupid hugs*

C H A P T E R 2 0 :  F E E L I N G S ? :

"You are the first morning thought, the last evening sigh, and every goddamn thing in between."

................................................

I kissed her.

I fucking kissed her.

I don't know what I was thinking... that's right- I wasn't thinking. All I could see at that moment were her plump really kissable lips and those stupid eyes.

"You're cute too."

The second those words left her adorable ass mouth I stopped thinking.

With my brain at least.

Do I regret it? Not even a little bit.

And that's what surprises me.

The kiss was fucking amazing.

Amber clearly isn't the type to let go of a kiss since... I mean look at her. I wouldn't be surprised if she's planning our wedding.

I chew on the inside of my cheek as my thoughts continue eating me up inside. The only noise in the background is the shower running.

Amber left to take a shower as soon as we came back in. We didn't say one word to each other.

There was nothing to say after that heated makeout session we had in the fucking hot tub.

I keep trying to convince everyone that I don't like her in that way. But I, myself, don't know if that's true anymore. I haven't felt like this ever. I never even had crushes. Getting girls was something that came to me very naturally.

I walked into school and a herd of chicks would appear out of nowhere. I played football and they'd cheer for me. They'd obviously attend my underground fights. And then I'd hook up with them. It was simple.

No strings attached.

And now I can't seem to get this one short brunette chick out of my head. She's literally everywhere in my head. I wake up and I think "where's Amber?" I go to bed and think "where's Amber?" It's all a stupid cycle.

She is literally the last girl on earth anyone would think I would "like"

She's kind to everyone.

She sees the good in people.

She doesn't drink.

She doesn't smoke.

She's always fucking smiling.

She's a fucking Virgin.

Don't get me wrong, that last part makes her hotter. But that doesn't mean if she wasn't a Virgin she wouldn't be hot. She would be hot either way.