Chapter 13: Happiness

C H A P T E R 13 : H A P P I N E S S :

"True friends are the ones who lift you up, when no one else has noticed that you've fallen."

...............................................................

The chocolate really helped my sadness, it was also the fact that Jayden remembered the small details of chocolates making me happy

The chocolate really helped my sadness, it was also the fact that Jayden remembered the small details of chocolates making me happy. On top of that, which kind I liked as well.

Somehow that makes my heart flutter.

Colton never remembered what I said, he also never remembered what my favorite chocolate was. And I grew up with that man.

Gosh why am I comparing Colton to Jayden.

"Hey you." I tap his shoulder as he drives. "What's a secret that not many people know about you?" I ask eating my chocolate.

"I've never had a girlfriend." He shrugged.

My jaw drops.

"No way." I say surprised.

"Yes way."

"Why?" I ask, still shocked.

"Too much work and responsibility and I'd rather not. It's not worth it." He says taking a turn.

Why does that make me sad?

It shouldn't.

"That's fair. Well for me, I'm a Virgin."

Is that TMI? Maybe... but that's something not many people know about me.

"What!?" He says with the same tone of surprise as me when he answered.

"Mhm it's true." I say shrugging.

He's still shocked as he continues driving.

"Is it that hard to believe?" I say laughing

"Yeah." He says, still stunned.

"Well, it's true." I shrug.

"So what are you like waiting till marriage?" He asks.

"No. I'm just not going to lose my virginity to a guy who's using me just for that."

"Interesting." He says.

"I know right?" I add.

"Your turn tell a deep dark secret." I say.

"I don't have any." He shrugs.

"Hmm how many kids do you want?" I ask.

"None, those things are weird."

"Wow. Uhm I want at least 6 kids." It's true. I do.

"Says the Virgin?"

"That was mean." I say, "anyways my parents don't know that I'm not doing medicine.. they think I am when I'm really going for fashion and business." I whisper, secretly.