Chapter 27: Road Trips

Day 7
*leaving Michigan*

C H A P T E R 2 7 : R O A D T R I P S :

"I could talk to you for hours and not get tired of your voice or your laugh. I could never get tired of seeing you smile. I really could never get tired of you at all."

............................................................

The next morning, the 'Olsen's' made us eat Christmas breakfast with them

The next morning, the 'Olsen's' made us eat Christmas breakfast with them. So yes, we had breakfast on Christmas morning with a bunch of strangers. Well, they did very much save our lives.

They're really sweet.

But they're also really judgemental.

After long goodbyes and thank you's me and 'my husband' finally thought it was time to leave our 'honeymoon'

Jayden called Jordan to pick us up, and Jordan brought the whole crew.

By that I mean, Hunter and Xavier.

It was now 3 o'clock in the afternoon, as me and Jayden stood on the Olsen's lawn waiting for our lovely chauffeur to arrive.

Jordan=Chauffeur

"He's here, we'll see you guys later. Thank you so much for everything!" I say grabbing Jayden's arm indicating him to move.

He nods before helping me towards the boys.

The elderly couple wave at us as we awkwardly smile back.

We don't need Jordan, Hunter and Xavier meeting them.

Jordan would say something offensive.

Xavier would make a dirty joke.

And Hunter would probably be brutally honest about how judgemental they are.

So no! We are leaving on a good note!!

"What the fuck happend to her?" Jordan asks, annoyed.

"I'm fine! Thank you very much." I say, sarcastically.

"It's Amber. She probably tripped." Xavier says.

"Bingo." I mumble.

"This is just so much easier." Jayden says before, picking me up in a Swift of a motion.

"So, mind explaining what the fuck actually happened to you guys?" Hunter asks, lighting up a cigarette.

"My car is parked on the road about a mile away. It's my fucking Tesla. I'm not about to have it stolen so you guys either hurry the fuck up, or I leave you fuckers to walk 30 miles by yourself." Jordan says, completely ignoring Hunter's question.

Jayden picks up his pace, still carrying me. As we all continue walking in this forest.

"On a serious note though, when I found out you both were staying at an old couple's cabin in the middle of nowhere. I assumed they Hansel and Gretel your asses to their oven." Xavier laughs.