Chapter 9 : Together

*the song (beautiful crazy) gives me major Amber vibes, especially how she is in this chapter!!*

C H A P T E R    9    :  T O G E T H E R   :

"They say all good boys go to heaven.. but bad boys bring heaven to you."

                       ...........................................................................

"Look, it's snowing!" I say smiling and pointing to the window

"No shit."

"It's so cool." I say adoring the gorgeous snow.

"Aren't you from Michigan?" He asks.

"Yeah?"

"Ok so snow clearly isn't new." He says, making a point.

"Yeah but it never gets old!" I say smiling out the window.

He continues driving as I ramble on about snow.

"Hey, what about my things? With the storm I won't be able to go to my dorm." I say.

"What could you possibly need now?"

"Clothes!? I can't live without clothes" I dramatically announce.

"You'll live."

"No the hell I won't. Jayden turn around." I say panicking.

"I'm not fucking turning around in the middle of a blizzard Amber." He states.

"I'm gonna jump out of this car."

"Do it. I dare you." He says locking my door and speeding.

"You're mean." I pout.

"You don't wanna see how mean I can get." He says casually.

"You're not scary." I say smiling.

"Yeah?"

"Mhm. You're kinda nice, I don't think you want me to think that you're actually a nice person." I assume.

"You have quite the imagination."

"Yeah, I read for fun." I say shrugging.

Just get me a cup of iced coffee and a romance novel and leave me alone.

We finally reach what I assume is his house, along with the other guys of course.

It's a literal mansion.

Why do 4 frat boys need a mansion?

I guess we'll never know.

He parks the car as the snow gets heavier. Then, he calls who I'm assuming is Hunter.

They talk as I gather all my things.

He unlocks the doors and steps outside. I join him, as the freezing cold air and snow surrounds my bare legs. You'd really think growing up in Detroit Michigan, would teach me how to dress in the winter. But surprisingly it doesn't. I love my skirts too much.