~26~

(I apologize for the crappy quality in the media, had to take the picture of the drawing from my tablet using my IPod)

Madam Nonsense was not standing in front of the small crowd anymore, but sitting in front of a stone wall. Head faced up, neck shot right up still, but back arched inhumanly.

Ty looked towards her direction as his eyes grew wide and exhaled shaky breaths. "N-No... No way..." He whispered.

Bashur held a disappointed look in his melon face. "Just when I think you were the one," He said "But I was wrong, you're just an ordinary woman" He got a hold of his mallet from the strong swing he just gave to his partner.

Suddenly, her corpse slowly laid back and fell to the ground. Ty could feel his eyes tear up until a shining red light appeared in Madam Nonsense's chest. A small holographic screen appeared with a dark grey jewel and showed a movie.

~

There stood a young lady, about age 16, sitting in a floral garden with a book near the bridge of her nose.

"Alesa! Alesa!" A voiced called out from behind her as she turned. There stood another lady, a bit older than the one with the book, calling her name. She had wavy dark brown hair that reached to her waist and stunning emerald green eyes.

"Vero? What's wrong?" The girl named Alesa asked to her sister, who was the one that called for her.

"The man we met last month! He's here!" Vero, or Veronica, said to her. Alesa gasped because of her appearance of this time. "B-But I don't have my makeup on!" She gasped.

"Don't be silly!" Vero exclaimed "You don't need it! You're naturally beautiful without it!"

"Hmm..."

"Yes! Now let me help you get somewhat dressed to impress here" Vero said as she gathered a bunch of flowers in the garden area and quickly worked on a circle with the stems.

Alesa tried to see what she was up to, but it was no use since Vero was blocking the view.

"Anyways, what are you reading?" Vero asked her sister while Alesa realized she was still holding the book. "It's a medical book, I am studying to become a doctor in the future. That way I can cure your asthma"

"Aww, how thoughtful of you" Vero smiled at the thought of her sister doing this for her. "Yeah, it's the only thing I can do. Mostly because I don't think I'm pretty enough and I'm not the type of person to go to parties"

"Huh?! Don't say that! As I've said earlier, you are a beautiful lady with the best smile I've ever seen in my while entire life! I mean, you're cute, smart, and SERIOUSLY MY GOD I AM JEALOUS OF YOUR BREAST SIZE. I MEAN, I'M OLDER AND THEY'RE BIGGER THAN MINE!"

"Sister!!! Don't say that out loud..." Alesa says as she blushed in embarrassment of her sibling's words.

~

"OKAY! CUUUUTTTT!!!" Ty yelled breaking this awkward moment we were experiencing.

Bashur groaned as the film paused on its own "Whhhaaaaatttt...? It was getting good!" He said.

"I AM NOT COMFORTABLE WITH MY MOM TALKING ABOUT MY AUNT'S BREAST SIZE" Ty yelled at him "SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE CRAP"

"SHE HAS BREASTS TOO YOU KNOW"

"BUT I DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THEM"

"YOU SUCKED ON THEM WHEN YOU WERE A BABY"

"I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER THE MOMENT I WAS BORN"

"SUCKS FOR YOU FOR YOU HUMANS HAVING TROUBLE MEMORY"

"IT'S NOT OUR FAULT"

"IS TOO"

"IS NOT"

"IS TOO"

"IS TOO"

"IS NOT"

"IS TOO"

"IS NOT"

"IS TOO"

"IS NOT"

"IS TOO"

"IS NOT"

"HOW ABOUT YOU TWO HAVE A NICE CUP OF SHUT THE FUCK UP" Adam spoke up as the two stared at him.

"THANK YOU, NOW LET'S CONTINUE THIS SHIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER"