~19~

"You're so precious!!" Madam Nonsense squealed as she stared at her dressed up nephew, or niece in this situation.

Ty wore a navy blue dress that had different items stitched to it. Ribbons hung on his arms, a large white bow was on the back of his head, his hair was moved towards his right eye, a wig on the back of his head, fake eyelashes were on his real ones, and he held a confused look on the lights that shone behind him.

"Okay... so let me get this straight," Ty said looking at himself in the mirror. "I have to wear this so I could get close to Lord Gizzy?"

"Well, he does love girls, so your perfect!" Shine exclaimed. Ty's veins popped out of his head in anger. "EXCEPT WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE GIRL??" He yelled.

"Oh my," Adam interrupted. "A lady shouldn't yell like that" Everyone In that room was gonna enter the ball, Adam was dressed in a black suit instead of a yellow one and wore transparent glasses. Madam Nonsense just wore an ordinary red dress that matched her hair color, flaming orange and red was suited to her. Quentin was just as himself, and Shine just wore a suit.

Ty clenched his fists and teeth. "Answer. My. Question"

"My, so furious?" Adam said. "Well, we need a young woman to get close to Lord Gizzy, like you said earlier. Madam Nonsense is sorta known as a 'friend' to him and he would fall for younger ladies-"

"Then we could have brought Jocelyn for that" Ty interrupted.

"Yes, but Miss Jocelyn wouldn't have the time to get all the way here just for a party"

"Oh she would"

"Sorry to interrupt, but it is role play time!" Madam Nonsense exclaimed. "Okay, so Ty is gonna be my niece from the country-side, Adam is her home tutor, Shine is my companion, and Quentin could stay as he is"

"Got it," Adam replied. "Now then, shall we go?"

They all left outside of the manor and towards the Gazza residence in a carriage that awaited them. Ty rose his right foot and began to tremble and tripped, but Adam was behind him so he was caught. "Young master, you really must learn how to get up in the carriage again?" He asked as Ty blushed. "N-No! It's the dress! It's blocking the way of my foot!"

Adam sighed and grabbed Ty from the waist and brought his closer to him. The boy blushed as his eyes widened. Ty looked up at him, shocked of his actions.

He rose Ty up and gently placed him inside the carriage.

(HAH! SOME OF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A KISS XDD)

"T-Thank you" Ty thanked as he took a seat inside. "Quentin, can you please conduct the carrier for me?" Adam asked the Nonsense butler as he nodded and left towards the front of the carriage. Madam Nonsense and Shine walked in, followed by Adam and quickly shut the door. The horses whinnied and left galloping away towards their destination.

The ride wasn't too far from the Manor, it took about 5-7 minutes just to get there.

Once the carriage reached the Gazza Manor, Gizzy's servants opened up the doors of carriages for their guests. Ty stepped out first, without tripping this time in public. He looked inside and studied all the guests that volunteered to attend to.

"No sign of Gizzy..." He muttered as he awaited for the rest to get off the carriage. Adam stood by the side of the boy and lead him inside. "There's so many people here..." Ty said to the butler. "Indeed, we need to still find where Lord Gazza could be..."

"Ugh," The boy dressed to impress said. "If anyone finds out the head of the Smien family was dressed like this-"

"Your name will be rumored for generations"

Ty nodded. "At least Jocelyn isn't here, or else she would be all over the dresses and will find out about me doing this..."

Right before he finished that sentence, a squeal was heard from behind him. "My! What lovely dresses everyone has!" A girly voice said as Adam and Ty sacredly turned around.

There stood Jocelyn, admiring the dresses the guests wore. Ty cussed under his breath as Adam grabbed his hand and walked away slowly from the girl. "We must find some place to hide from Miss Jocelyn!" He whispered yelled as a louder squeal was heard.

"You there!" Jocelyn pointed towards Ty. "Your dress is so magnificent!" She began to rush towards him.

"Shit! Go go go go go go!" Ty whispered as the two power walked away from the cheery girl.

A large cake stand was in the center of the ballroom, it was about 5 stacks tall. It was tall enough to hide both of them. "Over here!" Adam exclaimed towards the cake as they crouched down and hid themselves on the side of the round table, stared down by some guests.

Jocelyn was too distracted on other dresses, that she lost track where the mysterious 'girl' left to. She looked around and continued her search.

Ty looked up from the table and sighed in relief. "That was such a close one..." He shrugged. "Now then, back to the search of Gizzy"

A laugh of a young man was heard from a crowd, not a very large crowd though. Adam looked over at the laugh and tapped Ty on the shoulder to see what it was.

There stood a tall man with dread-lox like black hair and dark eyes. He wore a white and grey suit, very visible by afar. He was the one Adam and Ty has been looking for this whole time.

Lord Gizzy Gazza.