~1~

Time took place in London, England.

1800's

The morning sun rose out of the peaks of hills, gleaming off it's magnificent glow. The birds began to sing its melodious tone.

In a mist forest not far from London, stood a manor. A large one owned by the head of a family and owner of a company.

It's daily bases always started with waking up the boss.

"Young master," A tall man called in a calm tone. The butler walked towards the large covered windows that blocked out the light from the room. He moved away the grey curtains aside of the window and tightly tied the laces that they carry to stay in place. "It's time to wake up now"

A boy, who laid in large king sized bed, eyes fluttered up. His eyes were in a deep shade of red, but that's not all about them, both of his eyes were different.

His left eye was in the color of red, as for his right, was pure yellow with a symbol of a circle with thorns and an ingot on the middle of that circle. He gave out a slight yawn and a stretch with his arms from his peaceful rest.

The man, however, held a plate with a first class tea set, just enough to please the citizens of England.

The light of the sun shone on the face of the young boy as he looked over at his counter next to his bed. The plate rested there with cloth white eye patch that belonged to him.

He, was the owner of this manor and his company.

Ty Lox Smien

"That aroma... Is that Ceylon Tea?" He asked when he was handed the tea cup.

"Yes, as well I've brought Royal Doulton dishes to go with it," The butler answered as he waited for the tea to be set down and unbuttoned Ty's night shirt. "Today's breakfast will be Poached Salmon with Mint Salad, as well with side dishes will be Scones, toast, and muffins. Which one would you like?"

"Scones, please" Ty answered as the butler buttoned up his day clothing and tied his master's eyepatch on him. "What will today's plans be?" He asked.

"Your free off the rest of the day until this evening, we will have a visitor from Italy" The butler answered as he inserted Ty's foot on his shoes. "Is that so? Whom would be coming?"

"I believe his name was Seth Bling, a constructer at mechanism and redstone," He answered "He seems impressive of his work, for once I am satisfied"

"Except for what reason he comes for?"

"Possibly just wanting to see around the manor or discuss to work with you in the company"

Ty stood up from his bed as he stared at Adam, who was grabbing his white clothed eyepatch. Adam held the two ends with his hands as he made his way towards Ty, he placed the large cloth on top of the special eye and tied the back strings that laid behind Ty's head.

The butler was done dressing up his master as he kneeled down and placed his hand over his heart.

"I'll meet you down at breakfast" He said as he walked off with the cart that carries the set and tea.

Adam Dahlberg

A perfect like Smien butler. A type of man any lady would fall for, too bad his job is to be a butler in the middle of no where.

Ty looked out the window and stared at the birds for a moment.

Almost nothing special happens in London He thought It's always the same, being the an inspector in crime scenes, it's a pretty boring life... Well except I work for the queen. Thats the only thing that's interesting

He stood up from his bed and walked out of his door. He could hear discussions happening from the first floor from the servants of the manor, just talking about their duties in the dining room.

Ty walked in the dining room and the room quiet down for a bit. He walked towards the dining table and waited for his meal of the morning.

"Good morning, everyone" Ty greeted the servants.
Adam placed down his master's breakfast, Poached Salmon, Mint Salad, and Scones, just like he said.

"Good morning, master!" The three servants replied back to him with a smile on their face. A maid, cook, and gardener.

The maid had brown hair and a blue dress on, almost related like Alice's dress from Alice in Wonderland, and an apron. The browned haired cook wore a chef suit and spectacles. The light brown haired gardener had a straw hat and whatever a gardener would wear.

Adam looked annoyed towards the three as he pushed Ty's seat to the table. "Tyler, have you made the preparations for tonight's dinner?" He asked the chef.

Tyler looked at him in worry and scratched his head. "Well you see..."

"Ashley, Did you put the clothing's to wash?" Adam asked the maid as she pressed her two index fingers together "Umm..."

"Jason, Did you weeded the garden?" Adam asked finally at the gardener as he held a worried look. "I-I could explain!"

Adam sighed of the servants laziness as he looked up at them once more with an angered look. "And you call yourselves loyal Smien servants.... If you had time to fool around, Then you would have time to get to work!" He yelled at them as the three ran out of there, frightened.

He sighed in relief once they have gone as Ty peacefully ate a scone. "A little harsh, don't you believe?" He said looking up at his butler.

"I apologize, master," He said bowing. "At times with them three, I need to keep in my temper"

He reached down towards his coat pocket and took out a golden pocket watch and checked the time. "Oh dear me, I must make preparations for tonight"

"You have fun with that.." Ty replied as he bit into another scone.

The butler walked out of the dinning room and onto the garden.

Now then, first things first, decorations

The butler scanned the whole gardening area, that was remained from its recent fire from Jason.
He looked over at a bush filled with Sterling Silver Roses and smiled.

"I shall use these for a vase tonight..." He said to himself as he picked out the beautiful silver roses from the bush.

He trimmed down dead and dry roses that have died out to make the place look more fancier than ever. Adam took out a vase that he held and placed the chosen roses in them. He held the vase as it shined in the sun.

"Perfect"

Next task, polishing the silverware and plates for tonight... He thought to himself as he left the garden and to the kitchen and rubbed forks with a clean towel. The plates shall have no specks and will shine bright and clear as a mirror...

Now, the vegetables... Fresh from the garden and washed up with the cleanest water I could find, how lovely. He thought as he peeled off the skin of potatoes and carrots. A sound of a bell from the service wall rang, coming from Ty in the study room. "Oh master, why in a time that I'm very busy?" He said to himself as he put on his gloves.

"Wonder what he would like this time.."