~20~

"Alright then, now is our chance," Adam whispered as he grabbed his young master's arms and walked over to the man in dreadlocks.

Music filled the air as the guests stood up from their areas and walked towards the dance floor. Ty sighed as the guests blocked their way to make it to Gizzy. "Are you serious!" He muttered as Adam gave out his hand towards the dressed boy.

"Everyone is dancing, shall we join in? It's the only way we could get to Gizzy," Adam suggested as Ty shook his head violently. "Certainly not! I will not dance in public!"

"We will also get away from Jocelyn"

Ty's eyes light up as he looked at the other side of the ballroom and saw Jocelyn, still wondering around, trying to find him. "Fine then, but it's not my fault if I step on your shoes!" Ty agreed as he took the butler's hand and walked towards the shining ran floor.

He grabbed into the hands of the man and followed his footsteps. From the turning in dancing, made Ty a bit sick.

Eyes were laid on them as the violinist played a melody along with the trumpets, harps, and other instruments. Jocelyn stared in awe at the two and waited for the dance to end for her to pass by.

I swear that girl reminds me of someone..... Jocelyn thought, placing her thumb under her chin and watched at the 'couple' dance along to the song.

The partners twirled and spun through the room, making their way towards the sir Red Green Slasher. "We just pass through like so...." Adam said dancing through the crowd with Ty.

The boy began to blush and look down at his shoes, or dress. Making sure he doesn't step on Adam. The song continued, but their small journey already ended.

Adam stared at Lord Gizzy and whispered towards Ty's ear.

"Remember what we practiced..."

Ty and his butler headed over to Lord Gizzy as he waved away to leaving guests. Gizzy turned to Ty and almost died of how beautiful 'she' looked. "My! Are you lost, my little swan?"

Has he read the ugly duckling story at all? The baby was a swan! I take this as an insult... Ty thought as he glared at Gizzy. I am not ugly, I am flawless!

"I'll get you a drink, my mistress" Adam bowed to Ty as he left him alone with the man. "Good evening, Lord Gazza, it's quite an honor to actually meet you!" Ty said in his best impression of a girl. Since his voice was a bit high, it was very believable that it was a girl.

"You have such a melodious voice, my little swan!" Lord Gizzy exclaimed. "It's like an high pitched orchestra of all London that just came to hear your voice! Tell me, do you sing?"

"Uh, umm, no?" He answered back, clearing his throat. "I believe singing is such a waste of the beauty in voices, like yours"

"Indeed it is, but a lady like you would ever be so interested in some talented hobby like that" Gizzy said. Ty felt an itch on his behind and he placed both of his hands behind his back and slowly rose them down, scratching.

He nervously looked at the other side of the room and still saw Jocelyn standing there.

I'm pretty sure the song is gonna finish soon.... Not good... Ty thought in worry.

"Hmm.... I suppose I will show you something...." Lord Gizzy said and smiled. "Would you like to know that 'something'? Little Swan?"

"Oh certainly, yes!" Ty faked smiled and looked at the corner of his eye at the girl. "Just so you know, it will be something you will always regret. Except, don't you think you're a bit young for it?" Lord Gizzy said, studying 'her'.

"I am fairly a lady, Lord Gazza. Not a child," Ty exclaimed. "It wouldn't matter if you did something o' so regretful to me"

Oh me....

"My, aren't you so anxious to know what I will show you," Lord Gizzy said wrapping his arm around Ty. He felt his fingers reach all the way to his waist. "Be patient my dear, after this song" Slowly, his fingers moved towards Ty's thighs.

Ty shuddered and glared at the man's actions.

I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL THIS MAN!

"Yes, I am quite impatient" Ty replied to his comment. The music came to a halt as Ty's eyes widen and looked towards the crowd. As expected, he saw Jocelyn rushing towards him.

NO! SHE'S GONNA FIND OUT! He panicked as he saw the girl coming closer and closer by every step she took.

All hope was lost, she was gonna find out it was Ty all along in that dress. The Smien name will be haunted forever in humiliation.

A loud thud was heard from the crowd as Ty looked up and saw Adam with a large dark coffin, possibly he got it from Martin.

The butler stood up as all eyes were stared at him. "Welcome everyone, I am here to give you a small magic show!" Adam announced.

"Hmm, I do not recall having someone perform a magic show...." Lord Gizzy said looking towards the man.

"I will need a volunteer for this type of action!" Adam continued as he searched around the room and saw Shine. "You young man! Please help me with this magic trick! There will be no tricks or illusions, just skill!"

Shine smiled and walked towards him. "It will be an honor"

"Alright, what you need to do Is cut this coffin in half while I'm inside of it with this saw," Adam explained taking out a saw from behind his back. "Understood?"

Shine nodded as Adam owned up the coffin. "I will come out in one whole piece! Observe!" He entered the coffin and quickly shut it. Shine held on to the saw and placed it on top of the coffin and slowly made his way in.

The people panicked once they heard gushing noises and cracks that come from the coffin. Madam Nonsense came to observe as she stared wide eyed at the cut-in half coffin.

Shine moved the two sides of the cut coffin and formed it to one, the door swung open and Adam come out in one whole piece.

This threw off the audience so hard that they sighed in relief and applauded as if they saw an amazing movie. Adam and Shine bowed down on their performance and smiled.

"So, what was the trick to this?" Shine asked as Madam Nonsense stared at him. "YOU SERIOUSLY CUT HIM IN HALF AND CAME OUT IN ONE PEICE AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED?!" She yelled as Adam turned to her.

"It was no trick or illusion, just skill"

Quick Ty! Think of something to get away already! Ty thought as he turned towards the distracted Lord. "Lord Gizzy, would you like to rock me hard like a hurricane?" He asked as Lord Gizzy gasped at his words.

"Aren't you a naughty one! Come now, time to show you what you've been craving for!" Lord Gizzy chuckled as Ty turned his frown upside down in a flash.

I just realized what I just said... Ty gulped of his words.

Lord Gizzy gave Ty a hand as they snuck away from the ballroom and towards a dark hallway. He explored the area and it was nothing, but doors. They both stopped in front of a door that was visible to see purple lights that flashed inside the room.

"Right this way" Lord Gizzy directed and opened up a door. Ty clenched his fists as he walked inside the room.

This air...... It's very suffocating.... Ty thought as he tried to breathe in and out, but only finding himself slowly fading away. His world spun around uncontrollably as Ty tried to keep his balance. "Gah..." He moaned as he felt the door and fell to the ground.

Lord Gizzy smirked and laughed. "Looks like you fell asleep,"

"Little Swan"