~21~

Pain.

Pain rose on Ty. He closed his eyes tightly and felt the pain on his body.

Ty was bending down and holding on to the wall. His nails clawed the wall as he clenched his teeth.

"I-It's too tight!" Ty yelled in pain. "It's gonna rip apart!"

The boy gasped for breath, the pain that was in his body was being pushed in roughly.

"A-Adam!" He cried to the butler, who was behind him, doing the work. Ty moaned in pain as tears almost rushed down his red flushed cheeks, you can tell he wasn't really enjoying all of this.

"Please hold on just a bit more" Adam replied, continuing.

"Nggghhh"

"No..."

"Aggh"

"I-I think it's coming out!" Ty exclaimed in pain, holding on tightly to the wall. "Just relax a bit more"

"I don't think I can! It is gonna come out!" Ty yelled as he bent his head down and rose it back up furiously. Then screamed.

"WHAT I SAID WAS THAT I THINK MY ORGANS ARE COMING OUT BECAUSE OF THIS THING!" Ty yelled and looked back at Adam, who was pulling the strings of a corset.

"YOU ARE GONNA KILL ME WITH THAT THING!"

"I'd doubt that any woman has been killed with a corset alone"

~•~

Ty gasped as he tried to open up his eyes, no use. He felt like something was wrapped around his head that made him unable to open up his eyes. Unfamiliar voices filled the air as he tried his best to take off whatever was on his eyes.

"Ah! Welcome everyone! Is everyone excited for this young lad?" A familiar voice announced as cheers were heard. Ty couldn't see anything, but he knew who was talking.

"Lord Gizzy...." He mummers.

"This time is a special type one, apparently its a boy dressed up in a navy blue dress," Lord Gizzy said. "But he also has different colored eyes, so let the bidding begin! If prices gets heavy, you could take him whole or take him piece by piece! Let's start with 500! 550!"

That's it..... So apparently he holds up black markets, but for woman or men dressed as woman in this case.... Ty thought But why?

Maybe this is why he kills people.... Just for their body parts and sell! He has such ironic ideas...

He felt hands moving behind his head as the black mask he wore became loose. Finally, he was able to see the lights. Ty gasped at the sight, the place almost brought back his dark memories of his early youth.

Ty sat on a stage with Lord Gizzy in the side of him. Candle lights were stuck on the walls, first class women and men with masquerades studied him and laughed, and most of all, Ty was back in a cage.

Flashbacks came to Ty as his vision blurred and his mind melted. Darkness, blood, death, and the contract, it all came to him.

~

Ty saw himself, younger aged, inside that cage. It was almost meant for a beast, the beast that he has become because of that certain call.

Dark cloaked men surrounded him, muttering in tone.

"Sacrificial death..... Sacrificial death.... Bring us all hope.... Kill the despair....."

One of the men stopped and kneeled down to the boy. He opened up the cage and grabbed Ty out of there.

He squirmed, not wanting to be harmed.

"LET ME GO!!" He yelled as others helped the man carry to boy towards a table in the center of the alter area. The man carrying him creaked a smile as they pinned Ty towards the table. The man reached in his cloak and slowly took out a newly sharpest knife.

"No.... Stop this....."

"Please......"

"Someone!"

"Anyone save me!"

He slowly rose the knife and brought it down dramatically to the chest of the boy. With realization, Ty remembered the words of a street man that told him what to do if he were in trouble.

"TRIEME UN SALVADOR, DIABLO!"

Within the saying of those words, the knife stopped from brining towards Ty. The man stopped and looked down towards his chest, red blood gushed down his cloak as he dropped the knife and turned his body lifeless.

The floor glowed a yellow shine that formed slowly into a circle with thorns, a rectangle in the middle in the shape of an ingot, and words written "Contract to Sky" The men panicked and the ladies screamed. A dark monstrosity rose from the floor and stared up towards them all.

"I've heard a call...." It said and looked over to boy in the table. "Tell me, what is your first wish before our conversation"

"Please.... K-Kill them all!"

"As you wish" The demon said as the room turned dark and screams were heard from all areas. The sounds of bone crushing, blood spreading, and slick sounds of human intestines.

"I shall take you to hell, and we will continue this on"

~

The flash back ended.

The world around his spun as Ty clenched his teeth and made his right eye glow in yellow.

"ADAM!"

The lights went out, people screamed of the black out, and the sound of the door opening creaked as more screams were heard. Ty sat on the cage, waiting for the Demon to come get him out.

In a flash, the candles light on and bodies laid across the floor of the room. Adam stood by the side of Ty's cage, smiling down on him. "I came for you, young master"

"Great, now get me out of here" Ty ordered as Adam grabbed a hold of the bars and broke them loose. Lord Gizzy laid on the stage, blood tuning down his head.

"Looks like the Red Green Slasher mystery has been completed" Ty exclaimed and walked out of the cage. Adam looked down on him and picked him up, bridal style. "Now then, shall we go?"

Ty nodded as the butler ran with him in his arms out of the building. Madam Nonsense and Shine were outside the manor, waiting for their arrival. Adam jumped out of a window and landed in the other side of the manor and ran towards the entrance.

"Ah! You are back! Did you got Lord Gizzy?" Madam Nonsense asked the two. Adam nodded as he placed Ty inside the waiting carriage. "We got him"

"So, where is he?" Shine asked, not seeing Lord Gizzy.

"He's long gone now"

~•~

A week or so passed and Ty was looking down, furiously at the local newspaper of London. "How!? I thought we got him!" He yelled as Madam Nonsense sipped on her tea.

"Looks like we need to do a bit more investigation..."

Shine read the paper as his eyes widen.

"Red Green Slasher..... Strikes again?"

"That means...."

"That wasn't him....." Ty muttered.