~17~

"Bodil, or Martin, show yourself already" Ty demanded as a coffin that laid on the wall opened up. It gave out a long creaking sound like a wooden door would do if it haven't been opened for years. Martin peaked out of the coffin with a devilish smile, he chuckled. "I've been expecting you, Count Smien," He said.

"Do you wonder how it feels like how to sleep in my special coffins?" Ty rose his eyebrow and shook his head slightly. "We're here for you to tell us more of the crime scene that happened nearby here" He explained. Madam Nonsense, Shine, and Quentin stayed wide-eyed at the coffin seller. He was freaky by his laughs, it made the three hung their mouths open in fear.

"Now, Now, close your mouths before you catch any flies," Martin said as he placed his fingers under Quentin's jaw and rose it back up. "Now then, take a seat while I make tea"

Shine looked around at the room full of coffins.

No where to sit.

"Just sit on top of the coffins" Adam suggested as they all sat on a coffin. Minutes passed as Martin came back with cups of tea. "I didn't had any leaves, so I used tea bags," Martin said. "Now then, What I'm guessing is you want to meet Red and Green Slashers?"

"Somewhat like that" Ty answered, holding on to the tea cup and taking a sip. "Well, to tell you this, murders like that are very common," Martin explained biting into a scone. "It's not the first time this have happened before"

"It isn't?" Ty asked as Martin shook his head. "No, I've gotten the corpses in coffins and I've seen them like how Marco's corpse is, cut in half"

"Wow, your pretty good at this!" Shine exclaimed. "How much money do you want for telling this information-"

"I don't need any of the queen's money!" Martin hissed. "All I need is a First-Rate laugh!"

"Laugh? What? You mean you want to know who has the best laugh?" Madam Nonsense asked. Martin shook his head and smiled. "What I want is a joke"

"Step aside non-humorous ones," Adam said tugging on to his glove. "Leave it to me"

"Since when you thought you were the king of comedy?" Ty asked looking up at him. "Oh, you don't know what type of jokes I do that the readers imagine me do"

"Oh my god, you broke the fourth wall again, didn't you?" A loud booming voice was heard. "First you started singing a 21st century song and fought video characters that haven't existed yet!"

"Oh narrater, you have been listening to this conversation?" Adam asked looking up at the roof. "Well, I am controlling you of what you say"

"Such nonsense! You can't possibly do that- I like cats more than dogs," Adam said, quickly slapping his mouth. "Fine then, you win"

"Now then, continue on with the story before this gets more awkward" The voice said, fading away.

"What just happened...." Quentin wondered with a confused look. "Just breaking the fourth wall a bit"

"Okay then, everyone leave at once," Adam said. "Plus, no peaking!"

The four did as told and walked out of the shop. "Wonder what he's planning on doing..." Ty said staring at the silent shop. Silence filled the air as they stayed staring at the door, some trembling was heard and soon it was a huge earthquake of laughter from the inside.

Awkward sweats appeared on their heads as the door knob rumbled and soon revealed a smiling Adam. "You may come in now"

They left inside as Ty stared at the butler. "Say, what did you do to Martin anyways?"

"It's best that you don't know"

"I just saw my Utopia....," Martin drooled and stood up from the coffin he sat on. "Alright, I'll tell you this, whoever actually killed Marco doesn't seem to be human"

"The body has been sliced in half, so it couldn't be that much work for an ordinary human. So the culprit must be an expert and murdering," Martin explained. "I believe the culprit is responsible for all those corpses I get that are cut in half, it's such a messy work! I need to dress them for the funerals you have NO idea how long it takes to stop a bleeding corpse!"

"Saying all of the culprits and stuff reminds me of Dangan Ronpa...." Adam exclaimed.

"QUIT BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!"

"I regret nothing!"

Ty sighed in stupidity and stood up from the coffin. "Well then, we got some information. I believe we got enough to find out who could have done it," He looked towards the door and walked towards it. "I apologize for interrupting you all of the sudden"

"It's fine, Smien," Martin chuckled. "That rhymes, Anyways, Take care!" He waved to the leaving guests.

They all left the shop and towards the carriage that will take them back to "The Season" mansion. "Adam, do you have the right thoughts of the information we've been given?" Ty questioned the butler as he nodded. The carriage sped through the streets as Quentin conducted the carriage outside, holding on to the whips of the horses.

"Yes, I will go find out suspects that could have done it," Adam replied as he stood up and got near the door. "Now then, I will meet you all at the manor as soon as I finish investigating" He opened the door widely and smiled.

"Hold on a minute! Where are you going?" Madam Nonsense asked. "Just gonna do my biddings," He answered. "Sayonara"

Adam was holding on to the doorway of the carriage and jumped off while it ran. Shine and the Madam held shock looks as Quentin stopped the carriage. "D-Did he just jumped off while it was running?" He asked the guests inside as they nodded. Shine looked back at their trails, only to see nothing on the streets.

"He's gone..."

"Don't worry, Adam will find out some suspects," Ty said, having full confidence on his butler doing his duties.

"After all, he never lies"