~13~

Momentarily, the two left the kidnapper behind to bleed to his death. Adam came walking back to the manor, carrying the bloodied Smien in his arms. Ty looked at the manor, slowly coming closer to him from all the walking Adam has done.

The servants were outside, under a tree looking at the great orange sky. Ashley looked at the road of the forest and saw the two people they were waiting for, Adam and Ty.

She gasped and laid a smile in her face, "They're back!" She exclaimed as Tyler, Jason, and Sub looked over at her direction. They all ran towards them and gasped in sight.

Ty, wounded by the head to his clothes, dripping out the crimson. Adam, holes around his suit and some blood pouring out.

"Young master! Your hurt!" Ashley worried as Jason smiled and stared at the two. "Hehe! The way Adam is holding you, it looks fun!" He exclaimed as Ty rounded his eyes and blushed.

"P-Put me down!" He commanded Adam as he did what he was told. The yellow butler looked down and kneeled before his master. "I apologize for my actions of today, young master"

"Today's supper have been entirely unfinished"

The next day, Tyler was looking down at the newspaper of London, reading on the major news in the kitchen were they were cleaning up. "Hey guys, check this out!" He exclaimed to the maid and gardener.

"It has been said, that at the Mario Bros. Corporation has been attacked and many employees lost their lives at the attack, some survivors say it was some sort of "beast" or "demon!" Tyler explained. "It happened the day after the disappearance of their head owner, SethBling"

Adam came into the kitchen and rose his eyebrow when he saw the two cowering around Tyler. "What are you guys doing?" He questioned as they jumped in surprise of his appearance.

GAH! Mr. Adam!" Ashley shrieked as he sighed. "If you three already had time to loaf around, then why don't you go back to work!" He yelled as they scurried out of the kitchen door. Adam sighed as he saw the newspaper at the kitchen table.

"Hmm," Adam smiled as he read the paper. "I wonder why such a horrible person do this?"

The wall of bells began to ring from the study room. Adam looked at it and placed the newspaper down where it was found.

"Ah, I wonder what he desires this time?" Adam asked. He left the kitchen door and up to his young master's study room.

He looked down at the stairs and his eyes began to glow to the shade of yellow. Once again, like a wolf's eye.

Adam placed his finger over his lips and made the 'shh' sound to the servants who wasn't noticing him, and entered the study hall to attend his master's requests.