~22~

Later that shocking night, we are watching Madam Nonsense and Count Smien play chess in the rainy night, which Madam Nonsense is screwed because Ty is a good player at Chess.

"It seems that we must keep on investigating to find out who Red Green Slasher truly is," Ty said moving a chess piece. "Blasted butler..."

"Don't blame Adam, he made a small mistake, but yet he killed a man that sold women body parts or whole women," Madam Nonsense reminded and made her move. "After all, he is your guardian"

"I'd say if I almost had to guardian at all." Ty exclaimed staring out at the dark window that light up by lightning. "I am sorta your guardian," Madam Red stood up and stepped to Ty and placed her hand on his head. "My first time seeing you was at your birth, I held you in my arms. You were so small and cute and I thought, I have to protect him no matter what it costs me. Except, when that day came of the murder,I thought I lost everything I loved because of it. Your mother, father, and dog was killed and there was no sign of you. Luckily you were alive and came back with Adam, I was so thankful of him. That's when I realized that he could guide you through your life until your ending days and be your guardian"

"Oh him? He's just a chess piece that could move freely to any area he wants to be at, he's my worthy piece that will never fall until I saw the words," Ty explained.

"Check mate"

Ty knocked down the lady's king pawn with a knight piece. "Hey, that isn't fair" Madam chuckled at the boy. "Oh, it wouldn't be fair if this wasn't a game. Adam would wipe out anyone who stands in front of him or stops him from doing his duties" She sat back down to her seat and looked at her pocket watch that she holds on with her.

"I am sorry, Ty, but I believe it is my time to return back to France," Madam Nonsense explained and stood up and gabbed her coat. "I know it's a bit early, but I need to work. Goodbye, my darling nephew" She smiled as Ty waved back at her.

"I'll miss you"

Madam Nonsense left towards the front door as Adam got a hold of her coat and placed it around her shoulders. "Thank you, Adam. No need to escort me"

"Are you sure?" Adam asked as Madam Nonsense smiled and nodded. "Although, there is one thing I want you to do," She said as Adam's ears perked up. "Please keep Ty safe at all costs, Do not let anyone hurt him. Understood?"

Adam bowed down to her and smiled. "Yes, My lady"

Madam Nonsense gave a thankful smile and opened up the door, where Quetin stood at the other side waiting for her under an umbrella. "I-I came for you, My lady" He said as Madam Nonsense stepped out. "Thank you, this is a farewell, Adam" She said to the butlers and entered the carriage.

Adam closed the door and walked to the living room, where Ty was at looking out the window and waving to his aunt. "Young Master, it is time for your bath" Adam said as Ty looked at him and stretched.

"Yes, I suppose since it's already a bit late" Ty agreed and walked upstairs towards his bathroom to undress. Adam followed, and waited for the boy to get ready to bathe.

Adam entered the bathroom, and began to remove Ty's suit and button down his shirt. "So, are we gonna continue to investigate and find the murderer?" Adam asked stripping the boy. Ty nodded and looked up. "It's an order from the queen, and we will reveal the Red Green Slasher's identity"

"Understood" Adam said pulling down Ty's undergarments and stared closely at the area. Ty's face flushed bright red as he quickly covered it with both of his hands. "Q-Quit staring!" He demanded as Adam nodded. "I apologize, I couldn't help to notice that you are growing up"

Ty glared at him and leaped on to the shower tub and turned the faucets to let the warm water rush down. Adam removed his coat and gloves to slip on some rubber ones for cleaning, and kneeled next to the tub. "After these two years... Soon you're gonna become a teen, it seems like time goes by quickly"

"I suppose it does.... I even remember that time when I first tried your well made cake," Ty chuckled as he studied the rising water. "It didn't took a while for you to learn the recipes well"

"What can I say? I'm merely one hell of a butler"

After taking the bath and dressed for it, Ty was waiting in his bedroom to be tucked in. Adam came in through the door, holding on to a pile of papers. "I believe I've found Red Green's victim," Adam said looking through the papers and pulling out one. "The next one to die is a woman named Carla Jäeger, she lives in Locked Lane"

Ty say up quickly from his bed and looked towards him. "Adam, we've got to go!" He yelled as Adam grabbed a coat of Ty's and wrapped it around him, as well some long boots. He prepared him and ran down the stairs behind Ty's trail and out the door. "This way, master!" Adam yelled towards the direction of the local homes of the second class.

The two stooges ran to the dark streets of London and tried to find the located area of Locked Lane. Ty looked around worriedly and gasped once he saw the sigh: Locked Lane. He ran towards it and heard a loud scream from a home. "There's Carla's home!" Ty yelled and ran inside the close door of a two story home and stopped at the opened scene.

Inside was Carla laying on the floor to bits, dead. Blood splattered the walls, pieces of meat laid on the carpet, and the metal smell of blood filled up his nose. Ty couldn't breathe, his lungs stopped working for a moment as he stumbled back to see the darkened mess. "Young master! Stand back!" Adam yelled as he grabbed him, pulled him back, and closed his eyes. Ty still couldn't handle the stench of the blood and the sight, a liquid ran up to his throat as he held it in his mouth and let it out on the floor near him.

"You may come out now, Slasher," Adam said holding on to Ty. "Or should I say, Quentin!"

The blue amphibian stepped out of the home, blood covered and "frightened". "I swear I didn't do anything! I came to visit her and she was like this-"

"Give it up, Shinigami," Adam interrupted. "I wouldn't expect you to be out here in the human world, even play as the innocent butler that hardly knows how to be one? How foolish"

Quentin looked up to him and then down. "Looks like my disguise failed..."

"Yes, now quit fooling around and reveal yourself"

Quentin looked up back again and gave an insane laugh that started off small, but crescendoed by second. "Oh! Is that so?" He said in a higher and different voice and smiled widely. "I wouldn't expect a demon like you to ask me to reveal my true form while you keep yourself so secretive. Why, I bet your 'young master' hasn't seen you yet!"

"That is a lie, he knew how I look like when I was first called" Adam corrected as he narrowed his eyes.

Rain began to drop down the cloudy skies again, causing 'Quentin's' face to melt, revealing off green skin under the blue make up. He took out some 3D glasses from his front pocket and placed them on his dark eyes. "I suppose I can quit the in invent butler joke and get to my real self!"

The figure took off his coat and a long stick from his pocket again, that grew to a large mallet.

"Now, let me introduce myself again!" He said.

"I am Bashur Verse! Hell's most die hard reaper there is!"