~3~

The game has begun. So far, Ty was winning. He was mostly known as a game master, he would beat any player at a game, alone or not.

Seth spun the top as It danced around the game board, almost hitting the small clock tower. The dance was about to finish as it slowed down, the top spun once more before falling down.

A Five.

The top was in the shape of a hexagon, it was better than using a dice. Seth moved the dragon towards the next five spaces and landed on a large one.

Bad luck

You loose your foot at the dark forest from a beast

"If you loose a foot or leg, you will only go on with half of the number you spun.." Ty explained looking down at the game board. "Woah, gruesome don't ya think? Is there any way I could get it back?" Seth asked.

Ty looked up towards him right in the face. "Once you loose something, it will never come back"

A knock was heard from the door as Adam walked in. He bowed down towards the two, "Dinner is finally ready," Adam announced please accept my apologies for being late, but please meet me at the courtyard"

"Courtyard?" Seth asked with a confused look. "We'll finish the game after dinner" Ty suggested as he pushed back his chair and stood up. They both walked out of the room and towards downstairs.

Adam opened the door to the back door as Ty and Seth walked outside the manor through the open door

Seth gasped in sight. The whole place was in grassy land and different beautiful flowers from around the world.

Roses, Tulips, Daisies, Daffodils, Dandelions, Orchids, Lilies, and Chrysanthemums.

"Perfetto! This place is very beautiful!" (Perfect in Italian)

Seth yelled of the beauty of the courtyard. It was girly but still beautiful. "Ah, the place is your liking, Sir Seth? I'm glad" Adam said with a smile as he pushed back a chair and let his master and Seth sit.

A large table was set in the concrete of the yard with lighten candles on top and a large bouquet of flowers in the middle of it. They were Sterling Silver Roses, Ty's favorite white roses.

Adam came in with a silver cart with plates and wine glasses placed on top. "Today's dish will be this very famous food from Italy," Adam said holding up a plate of lasagna "You should be very familiar with it, Sir Seth"

"Ah yes! Lasagna! It's one of the most famous pasta dish in Italy!" Seth replied excitedly.

"As well, as a side dish is Garlic bread to taste it up," Adam mentioned as he placed the plates in front of the guest and Ty. "For drink, it will be wine made in 1862, the year when Ty was born"

"That's a little creepy, don't you think?" Ty commented as he raised an eyebrow towards Adam. "Ah, you don't enjoy it?" He questioned as Ty looked down a little guilty. "Never mind what I said..."

Ashley came with another cart with a wine bottle and more glasses. She placed the glasses next to the guests. Adam came closer to her and whispered "Don't screw up this time, Ashley"

Oh dear, he said my name... Ashely thought blushing intensely. Her hands began to tremble and sweat in nervousness. "Hey, don't you think she's acting a bit strange?" Jason whispered to Tyler, who were peeping from the window of the manor. She gulped and imagined Adam saying her name again, with her stupid eyesight, she missed the wine glass and poured the drink on the table cloth. Ty and Adam gasped in sight as Seth gobbled up his dinner, thank god he isn't noticing what Ashley did.

Adam grabbed on to the end of the cloth of the table and pulled in furiously. The items that were placed on them jumped and fell into its normal position. Ty couldn't believe what he just saw, neither could the rest of the servants.

"Woosh! Magic!" Adam smiled as he folded up the table cloth. "That was not a moment to fool around, Adam" Ty said with an annoyed look.

"I apologize, my master"

Seth placed down his plate and smiled. "That was the most delicious lasagna I've ever eaten.." He said. "Thank you so much for the meal"

He looked down at the table with a confused look. "Wh-What happened to the table cloth?" He asked.

"There was a stain on the table, so I ordered my butler to remove it," Ty answered "I hope you don't mind"

"Please excuse the interruptions, you two may continue enjoying your meal" Adam said walking back inside with the table cloth in hand. The two spoke about the company and how it has rose it's fame from over the last 4 years.

The Smile Company, a candy manufacture for children. It has sold a lot of treats for over the years and children would still love to enjoy a sweet caramel lollipop or a strawberry flavored taffy. It has started back then when Sir Leonardo Smien started it all. He was inspired of how much his son has always smiled and eyes full of hope, it reminded him of the sweet cherries that would please children of all England with its sugar taste of fruit.

Ty remembered those days, when he was here. He was there, never leaving his side...