~7~

Jocelyn looked back and smiled in glee.

At that staircase, stood Ty and Adam. She was happy the way Ty was dressed up in. He wore and black top hat wrapped in ribbon and a grey suit, decorated with London's finest decorations.

"Ty! You look so wonderful!" Jocelyn exclaimed "I knew my eyes didn't lie!"

Ty walked down the staircase as Jocelyn rushed towards him. She giggled as she faced towards his necklace that hangs around his neck. She stopped for a moment and stared at it. Jocelyn wiggled her eyebrows and held on to it. "What is this?!" She asked.

"Ty! What happened to the necklace I picked out for you! This does not look wonderful unless your wearing it!" She explained. "I'm fine with this necklace on, Jocelyn" Ty exclaimed as she began to tear up.

"D-Don't you know how much trouble I went to just find that necklace?!" She sniffed "Ty! I thought you cared about your Fiancée!" Jocelyn stopped crying and smiled back to her cheery self. "Well, since your not getting rid of it, I will!" She said.

Jocelyn grabbed a hold on his necklace and ripped the metal string off of his neck. "Yoink!"

"JOCELYN!" Ty yelled. He gave his hand towards her and spoke in a serious tone that would lead chills up your spine. "Give me the necklace back"

At this rate, she was on to burst out tears. "W-Why are you so mad at me?" She questioned. Ty, still looking serious, didn't moved a muscle. "I tried to find something that would please you, and you get mad at me because of this Necklace?"

"Jocelyn..."

"STOP BEING MAD! I JUST WANT TO MAKE YOU HAPPY!"

"I HATE THIS STUPID THING!"

A clash was heard. A faint one.

Silver metal has broken to debris and the whole ballroom was filled with gasps. Ty, was angered of her actions, Anger filled over his body that his face turned flush red. He stomped over towards Jocelyn and rose his hand up high.

She cried of her fiancée being angry all the times and that she knew violence was gonna commit. Ty threw his hand in high speed that it was landing straight towards the girl's face. Anger was controlling him, and he couldn't stop it at all costs.

A loud piercing sound was heard from their direction as Ty looked at his arm. It was being held on by his butler, Adam. "I apologize for my young master's actions, Miss Jocelyn," Adam apologized. "That necklace was very important to my master, it's been passed down from generations and that's the only one left in the world"

She squeaked through tears and realized what she had done. "Ty..." She said as her voice began to trail off "All because of me... I destroyed such a precious item...."

Ty grabbed his cane from Adam's hands and walked towards the broken jewelry. He knelt down and grabbed the main pieces that still formed itself. Ty sighed in sight and walked towards an open window and threw it out.

Jocelyn gasped and ran towards the window. "Ty! How could you! Isn't that necklace important?!"

Ty turned back at her. "It's just an old piece of metal, nothing to worry about that," He answered. "After all, I am still the head of the Smien Family!"

"Ty...."

The servants stared at the boy for a movement with a confused look. He would never abandon that necklace like that, it was so unnatural of him to do. Jocelyn was still in tears and Ty took out a handkerchief from his coat pocket and whipped it around his Finacée's depressed look. "My, look at that face," Ty said. "And you call yourself a lady"

"I wouldn't ask a lady with that face to a dance, would I?"

"D-Dance?" Jocelyn chocked. Ty held out his hand to her and gave a smile. "Lets dance the day away until night," He said "My lady"

"Y-Yes" Jocelyn accepted as she reached out to his hand and smiled. Mystic began to play as the two walked towards the dance floor. The servants cheered, Adam played the violin for music, giving off a melodious sound that would make any person's heart melt in beauty. Ty and Jocelyn twirled and twirled, laughed, smiled, and had the greatest time of their lives together at youth.