~24~

(Made a bit of improvements in the last chapter, you may read it if you'd like)

"Master," Adam said blocking him from the villains. "I recommend that you should stand back. That way, you will not get injured from this battle"

"Right." Ty agreed and stood back to a near wall, just enough to see the battle between Butlers. "Madam Nonsense, I suppose you can do the same thing, although you can fight, but this is a men's job" Bashur informed to her.

"Whatever you say." She answered and walked next to Ty and watched the battle, in boredom.

Adam stood in the alley, waiting for the first attack from the Hybrid, waiting in patience. "I suppose you may go first, I'm more of a demon to see ones moves" Adam suggested.

"How thoughtful! Now then, no more chit chat!" Bashur yelled as he charged towards the yellow butler, stomping on the tiled stone floor at his pace. He swung his mallet to his side and gave a hard hit that made the air whistle around it.

Adam jumped to the air as the mallet completely missed to its aim. He landed to the floor in another area near Bashur, "Such weak skill... Alright, I'll go easy one you for this fight"

"Fine..." Bashur agreed as he waited for the demon's attack.

Adam ran towards him, flipped, and cartwheeled to kick him to the face during the process.

Bashur swung his head back in pain and quickly covered his face. "AHH! WHAT THE CRAP MAN?!" He yelled as he dropped his mallet and tumbled to a wall.

Adam took out butter knives and forks out of his yellow coat and placed them between his fingers, just like wolverine, Adam, you're not wolverine for Pete sakes.

"Oh god, she broke the fourth wall..." Bashur said looking up to the sky.

"Oi! That's my job!" Adam yelled while looking up.

"Well, not anymore bish!" The loud voice yelled and laughed at breaking the fourth wall in an 'epic' battle scene.

"Oh, this battle will be epic!" Adam yelled and threw a couple of butter knives towards the reaper.

Bashur swung his mallet left and right repeatedly that the cutlery missed their aim and fell to the ground.

"Pfft! That attack was waaaay to stupid if you ask me!" Madam Nonsense yelled from the back as Adam looked back at her.

He turned towards Bashur and secretly threw a fork near the lady's neck that pierced to the stone brick wall behind her. "Quiet" Adam said.

Madam Nonsense rubbed the side of her neck in worry and nodded repeatedly to the butler. Adam smiled and continued battling the green hybrid.

This attack has been going on about for 5-8 minutes already and Bashur was panting as hard as a dog.

"CAN" He spoke out.

"WE"

"STAHP" He panted.

"THIS"

"NOW?"

Adam heard his message and stopped throwing the kitchen utensils like a ninja. "There goes my cutlery money down the drain." Ty sighed and thought of all of his favorite cake slicing knives that Adam wasted on battling pointlessly. "Don't worry master!" Adam exclaimed with a smile "As an intelligent Smien butler, I take the used silverware and wash them for you to use!"

Ty stated at him with crazed eyes and a disapproving frown. "For how long have you done that...." He demanded to know. "Ever since you ordered me to kill"

"You killed more than a dozen when we first met"

"Exactly"

"You are disgusting"

"You're disgusting for using weapons that have touched blood as food utensils"

"Your fault for not telling me about it in the first place"

"You never asked"

"I hate you"

"I have the same feelings for you"

"Okay, what the hell is going on" Madam Nonsense asked out of the blue. This conversation was really starting to get strange if you ask me.

"Oh, just discussing about stuff. You know, butler to master. That's all" Adam answered.

"Rrrriiiiggggggghhhhhtttttt"

Adam looked around the alley and found a random pitchfork that lay next to a stack of hay. He smiled as he quickly ran towards it and grabbed it. He turned to Bashur and threw the tool towards his neck.

Bashur cried in fear as he ducked down quickly to avoid getting his neck impaled. "Just so you know, I don't just kill by bashing," he said with a wicked smile as he pressed a button on his tool as it slowly transformed. The holding area was pushed back and pulled out to be a sharp metal spear while the rest was a holding area. Soon enough, it was flaming.

It was turned into a light blue diamond sword with flames on the spear area.

"BUT I CAN SLICE TOO" He yelled and laughed crazily as he charged forwards and held the sword over his head and brought it down towards Adam.

Adam stopped the sword by stopping it with the palms of his hands and touching the side of the spear, holding it back. His hands began to turn bright pink to red as he gritted his teeth in pain of the flames.

Although he is a demon, but those were flames that only grim reapers and Satan himself could handle. "What's the matter? Does it burn that I caught you red handed?" Bashur laughed at his lame pun. What a weasel.

"OI, I AIN'T A WEASEL"

"Aaaannnddd there goes the 4th wall"