~11~

"Such weak body, very strict, such power given, oh you are a greedy one aren't you?" A man asked to a boy that huddled in a corner.

Shackles were locked around his ankles, hands, and had pieces of leather belts wrapped around him. He kept his head down as he heard the words of the man, who took out a box.

Inside the box, was a whole new pack of cigars, along with a lighter. "I'm quite surprised your company has grown over the past three years, yet you are acting like if it's just a daily thing," He said as he cut off a part of the cigar and light it up in his mouth. "Now tell me, how many nicknames have they made of you and how many families have your crushed?"

"Ty Lox Smien!"

Ty rose his beaten face. Blood slowly rushed out of his bloody nose, a cut was shone on his lips that there were more areas for the red liquid to come out. A scratch was made in the side of his head, very insignificant if you ask me.

"The president of the Smien Company, a Candy manufacture is a boy," The man said, or already known as Sir Luigi "I am not surprised by it"

"You shouldn't be anyways," Ty corrected "Most childish companies are inspired by the way of children in their desires for play"

"You English people and your tea stained heads..." Luigi muttered "Say, Little Smien, The Italian Mafia is very bothersome with your country"

"Is that so?"

Luigi nodded. "It's not about carrying items, women, and parts. It's just about drugs," He said "When we came to this country, we've been eyed down by the Guard Dogs of the Queen, so we've never had time to breathe a relaxing scent"

"It was orders from Her Majesty for the dealers to do as they please to the drugs" Ty answered.

"Don't be so stubborn, Smien" Luigi cracked his knuckles. "This is why I hate the English"

"All they talk about is, The Queen this! And The Queen that!" Luigi complained as he raised his voice a bit higher. "Seriously, you people are annoying"

Ty just rose his shoulders up and down and laid back on the wall. "So.... What's the main reason I'm here without any warning?" He questioned.

"For your actions," Luigi replied. "They've been disrespectful for the city in Italy when you visit, so you have a choice to make. One, you could either collaborated with me and sell drugs in both our companies, or just die"

Ty moved his head towards his shoulder. A rush of cool wind blew in as his hair dramatically flew in the wind.

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you," Ty smirked "All I hear is Blah Blah...Pizza, Spaghetti, Yahoo!"

Luigi got angered of his words. "You little!" He yelled as he stormed over to the boy and threw a kick into his stomach. Ty began to cough blood.

"ACK!" Ty cried in pain. He continued to punch hard on Ty's face repeatedly. "No one disrespects me!" Luigi yelled as he threw a final punch across Ty's face as he fell to the floor.

Luigi breathe heavily as he stretched. "Ugh, that was a waist of energy"

A ringing sound was heard as he turned his head towards it.

It was coming from his telephone.

He rushed towards it and picked it up quickly. "Yes?" He asked. "S-Sir!" A person yelled through the phone. "Waluigi? What happened?" Luigi asked the Wario brother.

"The mission! It failed! I think we're being chased by a beast that was nearby the manor!" He yelled. He was in a car in the misty forest with Waluigi in the side, driving.