~12~

The Bo-Bombs started rushing down the stairs as the Goobas alerted the Spine Shells. They came to the rails and started throwing red and green shells towards Adam. The spikes were still in place on their backs, waiting for them to impale the butler.

He looked up from the large table and jumped on to a crystallized chandelier. Adam stood tall and strong and sat down on it while the enemies threw more shells. He started moving the chandelier back and forth like a swing set and laughed. Some shells came towards him as he kicked off the shells and it hit the owners of the throwers. Causing them to fall to the after life.

"IIIIMMMM GONNNAA SWWWINNNGGG!" Adam sang as he kept swinging the chandelier and kicking more shells that hit the enemies, He rode it like a wreaking ball. Oh dear, I think I brought the modern days to the 1800's "LIKE A CHANDELIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR!"

Normally, Ty would tell him to quit fooling around, but since he's not eyed down by him, Adam could do whatever he desires. Adam jumped down towards the tables as the Bo-bombs came towards him, flashing red.

"Ho ho! Looks like this place is about to blow!" Adam smirked as he ran around the dining area and let the ignited Bo-Bombs chase him. Some already began to explode each other as Adam laughed. The Koopas panicked as they send out the useless soldiers, the Dry Bones.

The army of Dry Bones marched out as they ran towards Adam. Their sickly grey slender skin shone in the lights. They hated it and preferred the darkness of the castle they came from in Italy. That was the place they were raised at. They chased the butler, without even thinking what their main job was to do, but all these creatures do is try to kill.

Adam saw a rail that was filled with Goombas as he let the Bombs and Dry Bones take over that area. They were about to go off, but Adam was quick.

"London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, London Bridge is falling down," Adam sang as the Bo-Bombs exploded the rails that held their teammates. "My fair lady..."

The place stood quiet from the battle scene that he was part in. The stairs on the dining room were in debris and it was pure destruction. He sensed no single soul in the area, he cracked his knuckles and left towards the second room that lead to the second floor, were his young master was being held at.

Back with Luigi, he stood in the middle of the room, startled. His whole home has turned quiet and all he could hear were loud footsteps coming from the corridors. Luigi held on to a silver gun to protect himself from the beast that destroyed all of his guards.

The door creaked open as a dark figure was shone out. Luigi gulped and shook as he pointed the gun towards the one who did it all.

There came in, a butler, one in a yellow suit than in a black one. He began to chuckle as he held on to his stomach.

The butler bowed down to him as greeting, "I am here for my young master" He said as he rose up.

From there, Luigi lost it and laughed. "A-Are you serious!" He said through laughs "YOU are the one that came to save him? Your just a butler! A yellow one too, strange"

"What? Is it not your liking to see a man wear a yellow suit as his uniform than a black one?" Adam asked as moved his head sideways. "No, not at all, I mean you are strange and quite surprised that the young Smien lets you wear that," Luigi replied.

"Now then, I must need an answer from little Smien here, or from you," Luigi said as he walked towards Ty, who was breathing and blinking, crouched behind him and pointed his gun towards his head. "For the Smien, Will you and I collaborate companies to sell drugs? And For you, Mr. Butler, I want a billion dollars"