~8~

Hours passed after all the dancing, twirling, and enjoying themselves. Jocelyn laid asleep in a guest room that Ty had in his manor for the guests that stay overnight.

Ty was in his bedroom with Adam, sitting in bed. "Have you contacted Grandmother yet?" He asked at the butler, who was buttoning up his night shirt.

"Yes, I was told that she will pick her up tomorrow morning" He answered.

Ty stayed silent for a moment, thinking of the events that happened. "We spent this day doing useless things..." He said.

"Oh, did we?" Adam questioned "Were you not satisfied with Miss Jocelyn?"

Ty reached out to his neck, moving around to feel the metal string, but felt pure skin. He sighed and staring down at the floor. "You're and idiot..."

"Who's the idiot?" Adam looked concerned as he reached out something in his pocket and placed it around Ty's neck.

It was the necklace, Finally restored

He gasped in sight as he stared down at the amulet. "H-How?"

"What would I do if a Smien butler couldn't do this?" Adam asked. "But please take care of it, don't throw it away like trash"

"This necklace.... It has been passed down from my Granfather..... Father..... To me, all of them died with this placed on them," Ty exclaimed. "Soon, I'll turn sick of death and die myself"

Adam removed his eyepatch and placed it down in a cabinet next to his bed. Ty closed his eyes and moved his hands to his brown hair. "Every time... I close my eyes and I could hear their screams," Ty explained "I thought throwing the amulet away would make all of that stop, it's like I've become insane from it"

Adam pulled up his covers and Ty laid under them. "Young master, the stars have risen high already, it's not good for you," He said "Now is the time to rest" Adam took hold of a large candle stand that had four light up candles on them.

"Adam," Ty called out. "Please say here, until I fall asleep" Adam turned back and walked towards his bed. "I will always stay by your side, even until death to protect you"

Ty felt his eyelids turn heavy as they laid across the resting eyes. Adam looked down at his sleeping master and sighed. He walked out of his bedroom door and cracked a smile. He hid his laughter in his hand.

"Ty Lox Smien...... The head of the Smien family you say?" He muttered and moved his handout of his mouth. He walked through the hallways towards his room.

"Now then, I must prepare for tomorrow"