DISCLAIMER!

I implore you to read through this!

So, since this story has started generating more traction than I had expected it to, considering its themes and premise, I just want to put a disclaimer here. Not every story is for the reader, and I would much rather be upfront about this story because otherwise, people might be coming in with a lot of wrong expectations!

So if you're squeamish about even the smallest spoilers, I would suggest you move on to Chapter 1. There's a list of trigger warnings I am adding at the end. I will add another section explaining what those trigger warnings are once I revise this story, but anyone is welcome to do so in the comments.

This is a bully romance story. There is no need to sugarcoat it. Sure, the guy had his reasons, they weren't good reasons, by some of the people's standards. If you are someone who cannot digest that sort of romance and it feels uncomfortable to you, I really don't this book is for you. However, if you are willing to experiment, give this a shot! This is a darker sort of genre, so please be careful.

(To anyone else who likes to read this sort of stuff: Please never feel ashamed. This is fiction after all. Just because you are finding a fictionalized version of something entertaining doesn't mean you condone it in real life. Nobody reads dark romances to promote such relationships. And indeed, this genre is read for entertainment value, even if it meanders into the complex psychological issues of the characters. The sort of entertainment it provides is different and doesn't extend beyond that.)

The characters are flawed. They learn, they grow and sometimes they forget they learned. Sometimes they commit large mistakes. Like all of us, these people are flawed. I have tried my best to add depth to them, make them well-rounded. So you might have something to root for as well. I hope you understand these characters and have fun with them as you ride on this journey.

There are some details that are off. This is not a revised edition. I haven't really fixed anything and a lot of things have slipped my mind. The main story is consistent to the best of my abilities, and I hope you can look past some of my mistakes.

Trigger Warning: Bullying, Discussion of child abuse, Violence (to some degree)

Can't really think of more as of this moment. I will add more as they come to me though!