Chapter Three

R O S A B E L L E

After I had my breakfast, I learnt that Ella who made breakfast for me, who is also the head maid had been working here since Nick wore diapers.

I already like her. She showed me around the house and told me funny things about Nick, of how he use to wet his bed even after he turn 7! Geez. That's amusing. Really really freaking amusing.

She let me help her with some household works after alot of insisting. We had our lunch and I went to my room as there was nothing else to do.

I decided to unpack my things because I couldn't last night as I was too tired and lazy to do it.

As soon as I open the door of my walk-in closet to put my things inside, I was left with my mouth hanging open. It was like a small clothing store for me , filled with expensive things.

Sure my parents were rich and always got us expensive things but this were another level.

I walked inside the closet, and look at everything. From the clothes to my shoes everything screamed designer. I sighed as I thought of my sister, she could have had all these which she love more than her life, then why did she ran away with that scumbag.

In the middle of the closet stood a white marble island with some more designer bags and jewelry boxes on top. There was a yellow paper that said To Mrs. Ivanov so I took the letter and it read:

Dear Arabelle,

I brought all these things for you, I hope you like it.

I love you.

Your's
Nikolai.

Oh! So he brought all these things for her and my dumbass throught it was for me. My bad.

I sat the note aside and got back to work, putting away the designer things on the other side of the closet and arranging my clothes on the other side. After I was satisfied, I walked out of the closet and went to take a shower as I was already full of sweat and I bet I smell like shit right now.

After a long shower, I changed into a grey sweatpants and white shirt. I checked my phone and saw that it was already 7, which means Nick will be home soon so I walked out of my room and headed towards the kitchen to have my dinner before he comes home.

But looks like luck wasn't on my side because as soon as I walked into the kitchen, I saw him already sitting there with his eyes closed looking fully exhausted.

I slowly turn back to leave without making noise but fuck me, I dumped into the wall which wasn't there before I swear.

I waited for my butt to meet the floor but it didn't and I thank my lucky stars.

I look up to see the guy from the morning who escorted me to Nick's office looking down at me with wide eyes.

He put me back on my feet and bowed his head down and started apologising.

"I'm so sorry Mrs Ivanov, I didn't saw you standing there," he said without raising his head. Of course he was six feet tall but it was hard for me to look at his face as he was looking down at his shoes.

"It's alright, Mr. . . ?"

"Edwin Parker. Sir's personal assistant," he said and I nodded.

"Belle, darling are you alright," Ella said as she wiped her hands from her apron and came towards me.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I laughed nervously as I felt his gaze on me.

"Ok come and sit, the dinners almost ready," she said as she went back to her work.