Chapter Forty Six

N I K O L A I

Groans and screaming filled my ears as I watched the beautiful scene in front of my eyes. Music to my ears. 

"The right side of her face got less bruised than the left one, Jacob." I said to my man who was beating the living shit out of my dear in laws. 

Jacob nodded with a smirk and threw a punch at the bitch who tried to kill my wife. Annabelle Wilson. Her parents named her right. She really was Annabelle, inside out. 

"Why are you doing this to me, Niko." She cried out like she did nothing wrong. 

"I don't know," I said as I took another puff of my cigar. "You tell me, why do you think I'm doing this?"

She sobbed harder. I thought I had seen her worst but damn she really cry ugly. "I was there before her, Nikolai. How can you do this to me? Don't you remember the time we spent together?"

"Before her? She was there even before you were. I thought of just letting you off but you woman, it seems like you really don't value your life. You decided to play with me and my family."

I stood up from my seat and walked towards her. Jacob stopped and took a step back as I stood in front of her. Her face was barely recognizable by now. All bloodied and bruised from head to toe. "Good job Jacob." I said,  impressed by his skills. Remind me to reward him later. 

I put the half burned cigar on her arm and she let out a bloody scream. "Scream bitch scream."

"Are you doing all this for that bitch? Who doesn't even love you." She spat angrily. Jacob didn't hesitate to slap her right across the face. 

"As much as I want to torture you, I don't want to get your filthy blood on me." I threw the cigar away and that's when the door to the cellar opened and Gino entered with my two most awaited guests. 

"Annabelle," Hannah Wilson screamed as she tried to break free from Gino's grip. You may break free from a gorilla's grip but never from Gino's. 

"Won't you welcome your in-laws, Nick." Gino said with a big grin. I motioned my men to take them away from Gino and tie them to the chairs beside their daughter. 

"Ever since you entered, you haven't said anything Benjamin." I said as I rounded his chair and stopped right in front of him. One of my men handed me my very own favorite weapon. Small but a very sharp knife. 

"You made a grave mistake, Nikolai." He said in a low tone as he glared at me. Fucker. I didn't waste a second and stabbed his right eye with the knife. 

I stabbed one but three people felt the pain. They screamed and cried out. Benjamin Wilson screams like teenage girls. 

Twisting the knife, I leaned in closer to his ear. "I warned you. I told you to stay away from her." I took out the knife and he let out another scream. 

"Why are you doing all this for that whore!" Hannah Wilson screamed at me. "I bet that bastard she gave birth to isn't even your son." She said and the next second she was silent. Quietly staring back at me with a bullet between her eyes. 

"What the fuck have you done, you fucker!" Benjamin cried out as he stared at his wife's dead body with his one eye. "You fucking monster!"

I chuckled as I wiped the blood off the knife from her dress. 

"The only person who is and looks like a monster here is you, you fucking Cyclops." Gino said as he laughed. 

"You will pay for this Nikolai!" He shouted. "You will fucking pay for this."

"Pablo, here you go." I said as I handed one of my men a sharp blade from the table where weapons were kept. Pablo here is very good at this job, peeling off people's skin. "Peel off the skin of her face."

"No, no." Annabelle said as she shook her head violently as Pablo approached her. "Nikolai, please don't do this to me. Please." She cried. "Shoot me, kill me but please don't do this."

Now, I definitely am. 

"Don't forget to sprinkle salt on top later." Gino added.

"Dad!" She screamed as she tried to move her face away from Pablo but she was no match to him. 

"Annabelle!" Her father screamed as he tried to break free from the rope and reach for his dear daughter. "Nikolai, fucking stop this!"

"What am I? Your servant?" I replied as I lit another cigar.

"Nikolai Ivanov fucking stop this or you'll regret!" The old pathetic little shit kept on screaming and throwing empty threats at me. 

The cellar soon filled with the smell of fresh blood and the sound of the father and daughter screaming. The poor girl was already halfway to hell after Pablo was done with her. 

"You were right, she's ugly inside out." Gino gagged as he watched the unrecognizable body on the chair. "Anyway, sprinkle some salt on her." He added. 

Pablo nodded with a big grin as he picked a handful of salt from the bowl on the table and threw it on top of her. 

She let out a bloody scream like I just burnt her body and soul. "I don't think even the devil would take you with that face but anyway, give my greetings to him." And then she went silent just like her mother. 

"Don't worry, Benjamin. I won't let you die that easily." I said. "You'll see my hell before you go there."

He started laughing like a maniac and I let him. "You killed my wife and my daughter in front of my eyes Nikolai. But you," He started laughing again. 

"You won't ever see your wife or your son again." He said as he laughed. "And your little toy as well." He said to Gino. 

My heart stopped beating for a moment. 

"What the fuck are you going do? Curse them?" Gino mocked but his face said otherwise. 

"You won't even find their body, I promise." He said. I immediately went to him and grabbed his collar. 

"What the fuck do you mean!" I gritted out as I shook him. "Speak you asshole."

"That guy must have already done the job." He said, laughing. I threw him and he crashed on the hard cement along with the chair. I went and picked him up again. His face was all bloody with blood oozing out of his mouth and eye. 

"Tell me you fucker. What the fuck have you planned." 

"Remember Lincoln?" He said as he still had an awful smile playing on his lips. "That little lover of your wife."

That Link guy? 

"He is with me." He announced and started laughing again. "You came here for us and left your wife and kid alone. Now who's the stupid here? Me Or you?"

"Call Louisa Gino." I said without moving my eyes from the filthy bastard. 

"No one is picking the call." Gino said as he let out a frustrated sound. 

"I might be a horrible human but I loved my daughter unlike you." He said. "Leaving your days old son and wife alone. Tsk tsk. What a horrible father and a husband you are."

I started punching him. "Quite! Quite your fucker!"

"Accept the truth Nikolai." He spat the blood out. "By now, Lincoln must have already done the job."

_________________________________________
A/n : Guys we just hit 1 Million!!!! OMG! Thank you all for all your love and support. I love you all💗