Chapter Twenty Eight

A/n : from this chapter onwards we'll be using her real name. Arabelle who was previously known as Rosabelle so, please don't get confused.
       —–——————————————
                      A R A B E L L E

Nick came in followed by Louisa, Gino and a guy who I didn't know.

"What did he say?" Lou asked but I stayed silent as I was still shocked by the new found information. I'm Arabelle. The guy whom I thought to be my father is my greedy uncle and my uncle whom I never meet turned out to be my father, my mother died when I was born and the woman whom I call mother is a fucking bitch and my sister stole my name. Wow.

The family of the year award surely should go to our family.

"Belle." She shook and I hummed before turning my gaze towards her. "Who was he and what did he said?"

"My mother's bestfriend." I replied referring to my real mom and she scoffed.

"Oh so, did that illiterate bitch sent her so called bestfriend. What did he said?" She asked as she sat down beside me.

I turn towards her with a blank expression. "Hannah Wilson and Benjamin Wilson are not my parents." I said.

"What?" All three of them yelled at the same time the other guy stood there confused. Nick asked him to wait outside before sitting down on the chair beside my bed.

"What–" Lou was about to speak but I stopped her.

"Not now please. I'm already confused myself Lou. I don't have the energy to explain it to you." I said as I rubbed my temples and she thankfully didn't ask anything.

"Can we leave now?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yes. I'll go and pay–"

"Don't worry about that. I've already paid the bills. Gino will take you home." He cutted her off before turning towards me. "And Gino, call Mr Lincoln in as you walk out."

Gino hummed before walking out with Louisa who mouthed me 'sorry' and I scowled at her. Bloody traitor.

"Mr Ivanov. Mrs Ivanov." That guy from earlier said as he nodded at him before nodding at me and I just gave them a blank look.

"This is my lawyer, Mr Lincoln." Nick introduced.

"So, Belle are you sure you want a divorce?" Nick smirked at me which made me want to strangle him with the curtains and throw his body in the river but again I don't want the whole Russian Mafia running after my ass.

"Yes. Do you want me to say it in russian? да. Я хочу гребаный развод." I told him blankly and he look at me with an amused expression.

"So, you learned russian?" He asked.

"Yes. As you don't understand other language than russian so I had to learn it." I shot him a fake smile. The lawyer cleared his throat and both of us turned towards him.

He sat down on the chair infront of us before giving me a file. I took with before flipping it open.

"As per the contract, if you divorce Mr Ivanov, the child's custody goes to him. You won't be allowed to see the child ever again." He said as he folded his hands professionally. Fucking stupid.

"What if I tell you, the child isn't your's?" I asked Nick and his face turned blank in a matter of second before turning dark.

"What do you mean by that?"

I shrugged. "Nothing."

He growled at me and the lawyer look at us helplessly.

"I know what your trying to do but I'll not give up that easily. I know that child is mine." He growled at me looking death into my eyes and I just shrugged annoying him more. "The choice is yours. If you divorce me, you'll never see the child."

I scoffed at him. "I'll ran away and I assure you, you'll never find us."

"Baby, did you forgot who I am." He smirked at me. "You can't run away from me. I'll find you."

"Well, then why don't we give it a try. I'll run away and you try to find me?" I said sarcastically.

He rubbed his temples in frustration. "Belle, don't fucking mess with my brain. I'm already tired because of your friends tantrum. You and your annoying friend." He mumbled the last part but I clearly heard it.

"Then please. Do us all a favour and let me be with my 'annoying' friend." I spat at him angrily making him more angry.

"Rosabelle." He growled and I froze as the name came out from his mouth. Rosabelle. I smiled bitterly at the thought and he noticed that.

"Now, why are you smiling like a psychopath?" He huffed in annoyance making me stare death into his eyes.

"Maybe because I'm not Rosabelle."

"What!?" He half yelled as he stare at me like I lost my screw. "What are you talking about now? If your are not Rosabelle than who are you Belle. Maybe that bitch hit you really hard on your head. I should have killed her when she came back. Fucking bitch." He murmured.

"Then why didn't you?" I asked him with teary eyes. "Why didn't you? If you didn't let her live that day, she wouldn't have caused this much problem in our life. You know what? Forget it. I'll kill her myself. After all, we have alot of incomplete business."

"Belle, I told you, she have something more like someone I need and only she knows where that person is." His voice turned soft as he sat down beside and tried to grab my hands but I slapped his hands away.

"Oh so, mean that 'someone' is more important than us?" I questioned him and he sighed heavily.

"Belle, I swear I'll explain it to you everything after I finish my business with that bitch. Just don't. . . don't stress yourself ok? It's not good for you and the baby." He said as he tried to calm me down.

"You what? Never mind. I don't need your explanation."

The lawyer cleared his throat and we snapped our heads towards him with a scowl. "Well so, it's settled. Mrs Ivanov is going to move in back with Mr Ivanov and stay with him until the baby is born. Then you can decided whether to divorce or not." He said as he stood up buttoning his coat before taking the files from my hand.

I gave him a nasty glare but didn't said anything and Nick smirked at me.

Smile as much as you want Ivanov. Because after this I promise you will never smile. I'll make your life a living hell and make you regret forcing me to stay with you. I promise that.