Chapter Thirty Two

This chapter is dedicated to my
Bestie the_bloody_melody

Thank you so much for your support. I really really appreciate it.

P.S : I appreciate every single one of you and I really enjoy reading your comments❤️ Thank you so much HSB family for all your love❤️And I love you all<33

Louisa : Keep loving me;)

Belle : Everyone, thank you so much for all your love. I love you all<33

Nick : Well, I personally don't give a fuck about anyone but-"

Belle : Nick. *glares at Nick*

Nick : Geez fine. Thank you all for your wonderfully annoying love.

Gino : Oh yeah Bitches. Your favourite character here. I freaking love you ALL!💞 KEEP LOVING ME.

  — — — — — — — — — — — — —
                      A R A B E L L E

I pursed my lips tightly into a thin line as I watch Nick bark at someone at the other line of the call. He and his stupid friend.

The person who broke into our house despite all the tight security and fired his gun at the window, threw a crumbled paper inside and left an envelope at our door step was none other than his old childhood friend-enemy, Mehmed. Yes, that Turkish guy.

Can you believe that?

What is he? 5?

And you won't believe what was written on the crumbled paper and inside the envelope. A bloody wedding card and a threat saying that if we don't come, he'll not get married. Like seriously? Who cares. But again, my dear mother in law cares.

"Have you bloody lost your mind. You fucking idiot. Do you know my wife could have gotten seriously injured? If anything had happened to her, I could have had your head and hung it up at the top of your palace for your subjects to see it." He barked at the other person on the line who by no doubt was Mehmed. Wait? Palace? Subjects? Now, don't tell me he is the illegitimate son of Queen Elizabeth.

"Mehmed." He gritted. "Benimle uğraşma. Ve evet, yapamam. Yapacak çok işim var."

"No." He said and paused for some moment letting the other person speak.

"I can't come and I won't." He murmured and I sighed before walking towards the balcony to get some fresh air. I inhaled the fresh air and sighed as I recalled all th things that happened today.

Louisa is pregnant. Gino is the father. Nick is annoying. Mehmed is crazy. And I'm going insane.

Nick came and hugged me from behind before burying his head into the nape of my neck and took a deep breath.

"What did he said?" I asked him and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him.

"Bullshits which I don't give a fuck about." He mumbled as he was busy running his nose along my neck.

"You were mentioning palace and subjects? Is he a royal or something?"

He sighed. "Yes. He is. An Ottoman prince. I must say, the crown prince. I thought you knew?"

I turn around and cocked my eyebrows at him. "How will I know?"

"Were you seriously living under a rock?"

"I guess. Anyway, who is he getting married to? Wait. Lemme guess. An arab princess?" I asked sarcastically.

"Nah. I don't know. I just know that the woman he is marrying is not from a royal family and her name is Andria Romano and she is from Rome."