Chapter Nine

N I K O L A I

That bitch is back.

Well, bad for her. I knew she would come back, but not this soon.

"Sir, Mrs Ivanov's family is here to see you," Kain, my personal bodyguard said and I smirked.

"Go and call my wife and escort her family here," I said and he went out before nodding.

I sat back and closed my eyes thinking of last night and unknowingly my lips twitched up into a smile but my smile didn't last long as it was disturbed by an annoying voice.

"Nico," Arabelle yelled as she came into my office with a smile like nothing happened and I sneered at her.

How amusing? Just a month ago I was dying for her voice and now I find it annoying.

"Arabelle," I glared at her as she smile sweetly at me, but again, there was nothing sweet about this manipulative bitch.

Her parents came in and bowed their heads to which I nodded and they smiled at me.

"I missed you," she said with a pout which I find it more annoying.

"Then why did you ran away," I spat at her. "With your sister's boyfriend,"

Her smile dropped. "I didn't ran away I swear," she said and I scoffed.

"Believe me Nico baby, I was set up," she pleaded as she came towards me but I stopped her.

"And who set you up?" I asked.

But before she could reply, Belle came in with Sofia attached to her hip and I smiled at her.

"Mom, dad," she smiled at them but in return they glared at her and her smile dropped.

"Rosabelle," I called her and her head snapped towards me. "Come here,"

She hesitate but came towards me slowly but before she could reach me Arabelle grabbed her by her arm and pulled her back.

"She set me up Nico," she said as she glared at a confused Belle who was looking back and forth between Arabelle and Me.

"Fucking leave her now," I warned shooting her a death glare but she didn't noticed and shook her head.

"No I won't," she said. "She set me up, so that she can marry you,"

"You whore you dare to set me up," she yelled at Belle who was still confused. She raised her hand to slap Belle but I reached there and grabbed her hand before she could slap Belle and pushed her away harshly.

"The person who you are falsely accusing of something which she didn't did is my wife," I pulled Belle close to me by her waist while glaring at Arabelle. "You better watch your words next time before opening your filthy mouth or else you know,"

Sofia started crying and Belle began rocking her while glaring at Arabelle.

"But Nico, she set me up," Arabelle whined.

"Yes, Nikolai. Rosabelle set her up," her father said as he embraced her bitch of a daughter by his side.

I groaned and glared at him. "So now you think your worthy enough to address me by my name?"

"Son, he didn't mean that," his wife said and I raised my eyebrow at her. "Rosabelle really set her up."

"Do I look like you son?" I asked her and she went behind her husband who was already trembling.

"Mr. Ivanov," Ben said in a trembling voice. "Rosabelle really set her up so that she can marry you,"

"Really dad?" Belle asked with teary eyes and broked me. "I married him to save your company and you return my favour by falsely accusing me?"