Chapter Thirteen

N I K O L A I

"Fucking bastards," Belle gritted out as she tried to pick the lock of the handcuffs.

Her left wrist and my right wrist were handcuffed together because those bastards didn't have ropes or any other things to tie us.

Earlier when we were warming ourself sitting by the fire, Antonio's men came and surrounded us. I was super confused on how they found us before my men did, but my confusion was cleared when Edwin, that fucker came smirking towards us before dragging us to their warehouse and here we are now.

"Urgh," she groaned as she threw away the broken pin in frustration.

"If you didn't trust that fucker, this wouldn't have happen," she hissed at me while I was trying to find a way to get us out of here.

I raised my eyebrows at her. "Do I look like a magician?" I asked her and she glared at me. "How would I know that he was with them all these time,"

"For God sake Nick!" she yelled at. "I can't believe you just took him in without going through his background."

"I did check, but didn't find anything because they removed all his data. They send him with new identity and plus he saved my father," I yelled at her while she just kept quite and looked away with teary eyes.

"Trust me, I'll get us out of here,"

"Doesn't look like that," she shot back.

"Don't you trust me?" I asked with a frown.

She looked straight into my eyes with anger. "Trust is earned Nick. We can't just simply go around trusting people. Earlier I said I trusted you because I did trusted you with my life. It's not like I really trust you with everything,"

I was hurt but she was right. We can't just simply trust people.

My thoughts were interrupt when someone clicked his tounge.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Look what we got here," Antonio smirked at me and I clenched my jaw.

"Nikolai Ivanov," he laughed evily. "The King of Hell, Hades himself and his beautiful wife Persephone,"

I pulled Belle closer to me, intertwining our fingers making him laugh more.

"Does he have a lose screw?" Belle asked as she look up at me with big eyes.

"I'm taking to you here and you both dared to ignore me!" He yelled making Belle jump a little because of his sudden yelling and I shot him glare.

"Careful Antonio. I don't like it when someone disrespect my wife," I said and he smirked at me.

He took out his gun from his waistband and pointed towards Belle. I quickly stood infront of her daring him to shot.

"If you dont like when some disrespect your wife infront of you, imagine how will you feel when I shot her infront of you Ivanov. I'm so going to enjoy it," he said and he motioned two of this mens towards me.

Belle's grip tighten on my arm while I pressed her hard against my chest.

They tried to touch me but I growled at them. "Touch me and I'll make sure all your family pays for that,"

They coward back and kept glancing at a pissed Antonio who was glaring at them.

"You fucking useless creatures," he yelled at them before shoting them and they dropped death on the cold floor.

He threw me the keys of the handcuffs and I quickly unlocked it. Stupid was the best word to describe him.

"I want you on the cornor of the room while I slowly slit your wife's throat," he said.