prologue

Remembering the old days, the good old days

Remembering the old days, the good old days. The days when Brooke Wild was just two years old and had all the attention she needed, the love she wanted, and the feeling she was gifted. The first daughter to her parents, the first hope of her parents... It was all her, gentle with her baby face and cute with her marvellous little smile. What a beautiful baby she was, adored by everyone. Until... Another baby came up, her sister, with whom she had to share everything even the love she had. All attention was on her at the particular moment she was born, but at that age, Brooke wasn't conscious of that.

As time went on, Brooke and her sister Wendy grew up. Brooke started realizing she was nothing else than a shadow to her sister. No time for her was given and a strange voice in her little head kept on telling her you will never be like her. That stupid voice rather made sense in Brooke's head.

Anger first took its place and then came hatred. Each effort given didn't serve her mother, she was talented but her sister was genuine in school. So was that the only thing lacking for Brooke to be recognized in her family?

Her mother carried so much attention to her sister, the only one close to her was her father and babysitter Madonna alias Mado.

But everything became worse when her dad died and her mother two years later got married to another man. Brooke, already twelve years old protested a union between her mom and another man but the angelic daughter Wendy was always agreeing to everything that her mom said, making her more and more preferable. It wasn't Brooke's fault if she had the attitude of saying everything she thought.

Fortunately, the stepfather was a kind person and Brooke taught he would pay attention to her like her late father did but no! Brooke was more and more rejected, more and more incomprehensible. It was unbreathable to stay home.

The rebellion was the only way to remark, and that was who Brooke was. Her desire of attracting attention, made her the most attractive girl in her school and of the quarter, increasing her assurance in life, she became courageous and even decided to participate in a dancing competition she never participated in before, cause all she needed now was to shine and stop being the shadow.

Wendy was quite genuine but she wasn't as talented as her sister. Wendy was now the hope of her family, destined to take succession one day and be at the head of a big empire while Brooke all that she needed was to be the best choreographer the world ever met.

"She already took my family, I will not let her take my entire life..."

Brooke!