Chapter 5: Seduce

Brooke tries to fight against the control of the guy, no matter his stubbornness

Brooke tries to fight against the control of the guy, no matter his stubbornness. " Leave me!" She continues repeating to the guy who seems not to hear what she is trying to say.

Okay! Things started to be complicated, she has to act quickly before the worse happens.

She discovers she has little space for her leg to move, she crushes his feet with her heels shoes. He throws himself back from Brooke and shouts of pain while getting out an insult "fuck!", holding his leg with an angry facial expression, feeling pain after Brooke's attack.

Brooke knows she will not get back to the party without him trying to attack her again, so she searches everywhere on the ground and sees a big stick on the floor, the first idea she has in her head, is to use it on the bully. She gets rapidly to take the stick, profiting from the distraction of the boy, and takes it while provoking him to let her go or she will use it on him.

The boy laughs after coming back to his senses. " And you think I will let you go after what you did?" He says coming closer to her rapidly to attack her.

Brooke backs up while the boy strides forward. She is ready to attack if he tries once more to touch her. It wasn't the effect of alcohol that made her have this courage. " Do not approach me..." She says while backing again and again, with a ready face for an attack.

While backing, she stumbles and falls. The boy gets up one of his hands, takes the stick and throws it, then tries to hold her.

Brooke closes her eyes afraid of what the boy would do... But after a few seconds, nothing happened. She opens her eyes and sees another hand holding the boy's hand. She turns her head to him still holding the stick, the boy is dressed in black and could realize he seems furious, no matter she couldn't recognize his face in the dark. The other boy pushes the bully, causing him to fall. Brooke gets up rapidly and hides behind the boy who came and rescue her.

The other boy gets up and comes and attacks the hero. A fight starts, and the boys are hitting each other violently. Seems the hero is winning but not for long, the bully gets a rapid advantage over him. Brooke gets afraid they could kill each other and starts shouting for help.

The hero falls with the bully on the floor and starts punching him, but the bully succeeds in getting out from him and continues the massacre. Brooke could not just wait for people to come out, time to use the famous big stick.

She handles back the stick and hits the bully who was dominating the hero. The bully gets out of the hero and he takes advantage by punching him more, still on the floor. Mason, Fred and the others come out and separate them.

" Hey, Wayatt, Calm down!" Mason says while separating Wayatt from the other boy.

" Get the shit out from here now, motherfucker !" Wayatt shouts out of him, trying to control his breathing.

" What is it?" Fred asks.

" He attacked me." Brooke answers.

" Excuse me? Get out from here now, who are you even? I'm not sure you are even invited." Mason says.