chapter 17: 1-0

Wayatt was still to finish his painting board, Brooke proposed to stay with him since she didn't have any interest in getting back home

Wayatt was still to finish his painting board, Brooke proposed to stay with him since she didn't have any interest in getting back home. They stayed at the beach discussing for long hours until Wayatt gets Brooke back home.

In front of Brooke's great house, Brooke makes a sign to the watchman to open the gate for Wayatt to park inside. The car's noise makes Wendy look through her Window and recognizing Wayatt's car, she gets to her balcony.

In the car, Wayatt stops the car and sighs heavily, tired of the day. One hand on the wheel and his back on the car's seat, he turns his head to Brooke who seems far in her thoughts.

" Still thinking?" Wayatt asks.

" Yes!" Brooke simply says

" Tomorrow, Come and take your bike at home, I called for my mechanic..." Wayatt says.

Brooke agrees and stays a minute in her thoughts once more, looking through the car window.

" Tell me Wayatt, what are you hiding on your painting board?... I mean the big one I saw." Brooke asks while turning her head to Wayatt.

Wayatt looks at her too, then sough before looking to the window in the opposite direction to Brooke.

" With time you will know." He simply says.

Brooke does not protest to the answer and instead looks back to her window, she sees Mado getting out and opens quickly the door while inviting Wayatt to get down too.

They both get down and with a big smile showing out her dimples, she hugs her babysitter Mado. Mado does not immediately respond to the hug, surprised by the action but after all, it is Brooke!

They separate before Brooke presents Wayatt to Mado. Wendy enters her room, bored already by what she sees.

" This is Wayatt Cruz and Wayatt this is Mado," Brooke says presenting each of them respectively. " She is the housemaid of the house and my favourite babysitter, my friend... My all." It is a little strange to say Babysitter at her age, but she is proud of presenting Mado as such and even more.

" Oh! Wayatt that's it?" Mado ask.

" Yes, Madam!" He answers.

" Oh no formalities with me call me Mado simply I'm not as old," Mado says teasing Wayatt already embarrassed.
Mado has approximately the same age as Katherine, she came to the Wild house very young after an accident that happened to her two daughters. In Wendy and Brooke, she sees her two daughters' incarnation.

" So who are you for her?" She continues.

" A friend!" Wayatt responds simply.

" Ohhh! Just a friend? Are you sure of that?" Mado continues teasing.

" Mado!" Brooke calls for her to stop teasing.

" What have I done? is just a question. You never presented to me a boy and especially such a handsome boy so I'm a little curious." Mado continues.

" Mado he told you he is a friend," Brooke says.

" Sorry baby, but you and I perfectly know you do not consider any boy than Francis as friends," Mado affirms with a chuckling.

Brooke smiles, rolls her eyes while shaking her head amaze by the situation.

" Okay Mado you saw Wayatt but now he has to go," Brooke says.

Wayatt chuckles at their jokes and decides to get back home. Brooke sends him the last goodbye for the night and he finally drives out of the compound.

Mado looks at Brooke suspiciously before Brooke remarks on her strange facial expressions. " What is it?" She asks Mado.

" A friend! Let enter and tell me more about that " friend"! " Mado says taking Brooke by the waist and getting inside.

They understand themselves so well!

After their long conversation together, Brooke gets to her room very happy about what just happened with Wayatt, and has some hope about him. She enrolls a towel around her body, after undressing, takes some rubbing oil and liquid soap for her bath and gets to the bathroom... but on her way, she sees Wendy also with a tower probably wanting to get a bath too.

Brooke isn't annoyed this day, she is happy and no one would get off her happiness.

" You can go and bath, but don't waste time," Brooke says turning to go.

" What is this joy for? Is it because of Wayatt," Wendy says.

Brooke turns to her, raising an eyebrow.

" Yes my dear sister! I am in joy cause I gain some points with Wayatt despite the time I gave you to seduce him," Brooke starts and moves forward to her " that's just the proof you can't surpass me, Wendy! I am the best at this game. We have stop quarrelling and now we are "friends"..." Brooke continues while doing a sign of codes with her fingers when referring to the word <<friends>> " and you know I do not consider him as a friend... So it is just a matter of time before he falls in my bed. Brooke one ...Wendy zero!" She turns with a Machiavelli smile and finally goes to her room, walking victoriously, leaving Wendy worried about the situation.

..................
Wayatt got back home an hour ago, he is on one of his painting boards, trying to finish it. Someone knocks at his room door, getting him out of concentration. He wipes his hands with a used cloth and gets to the door then opens it.

It is Fred, wanting him to get down for dinner.

" Give me a minute let me change myself," Wayatt says.

Fred enters his room and looks at all his masterpiece packed in one corner of his room, then falls on the painting board he had done this morning.

" Is it what you went to do this morning? You were at the beach?" Fred asks. Wayatt agrees before wearing his t-shirt. " You're such a great artist!" Fred continues before Wayatt thanks him.

" Is Amber down?" Wayatt ask.

" No she is at home...why are you asking?" Fred ask.

" Oh no! Just because you are always together," Wayatt replies.

" Yeah, but that's normal. I can't get far away from her, now,"

Wayatt rolls his eyes under the too romantic words of his friend.

" It doesn't disturb you? I mean the fact she is a minor?" Wayatt ask.

" Yeah it's true age matters, but don't take it too seriously after all. I heard you take into consideration age before dating a girl. So dude, let me tell you something, that doesn't matter, what matters is what your heart feels when you are near her, what matters is the drunkenness of your feelings for her and most important... What you can give to her and what she can give to you. In conclusion, everything must be reciprocal." Fred finishes before patting Wayatt's shoulders and inviting him once more to get down. Fred gets down leaving Wayatt.

Wayatt, affirms what Fred said cause he has been in the same situation as him. Not wanting to be far away from someone you love, be with someone you know she can give a surplus in your life and vice versa. Stop being afraid about the same story!

Wayatt sighs and gets down for dinner, his head full of questions on what to do with the feelings he hides for so long and who seems to come back strangely!

Aww! What is happening to Wayatt, is he falling into Brooke's trap? And will his future feelings for Brooke change her opinion on him? Get in touch with Beyond Temptation guys! What are you waiting forrrrrrrrrr!!!😅