chapter 7: Welcome!

Brooke can feel his breath snaking to her nose, closes her eyes ready to feel his lips on hers, when...a kiss sounds on her jaw instead of her lips as she hoped.

She opens rapidly her eyes upset by the action, just like everyone waiting for the charming and central kiss. Wayatt gets away from her and looks at her with a smirk.

" Is that all?" Ashley inquires.

" I didn't mean a kiss on the jaw, that was not expected..." Brooke mumbles.

" But you didn't precise, so that's your kiss," Wayatt responds delightedly, before turning back to go.

Brooke sits down and wears her crop top back realizing the five minutes are gone.

" Don't mind him, Brooke!" Mackenzie says.

But that does not sound well in Brooke's ears, the second time he rejects her. No one had ever done such blasphemy.

A few minutes later, Amber is seated in a corner with Fred, playing a lover game, while Mason and Ashley are in charge of getting out the people present at the party, cause it is already 2 am.

" You are such an amazing girl, Brooke. I mean, you are funny and cool at the same time, very beautiful also." Mackenzie compliment. Brooke thanks before she welcomes her, and invites her to come here each time she wants. Brooke feels comfortable and accepts the invitation, she feels so free with all of them, no matter their ages compared to hers, they do not consider this aspect... Except for one of them.

" If you want us to stay to help you, then we can stay," Brooke suggests.

Mackenzie delays her offer " you have to wake up early tomorrow, don't worry we will organize ourselves,"

" Then is time to go, where is Amber?" Brooke asks.

" On that seat with Fred," Mackenzie indicates " just don't know if she is ready to go now." They giggle referring to Amber's good company with Fred. Brooke seems glad to see her friend truly in love this time.

" I will try to call for her... Amber! " Brooke shouts, making a sign for Amber to come. Amber says she is coming in some minutes.

The girls chuckle and leave her time to say goodbye to her prince charming. They get outside a little and start walking while talking, they stop for a while and Brooke stares at the big house, until her regard stops on the only window with no light, surely Wayatt's own.

" He is surely sleeping," Mackenzie says, remarking Brooke is looking at his window.

" How long do you know him?" Brooke asks.

" Not so long, he is just from a rich family in Latin America, very simple boy and a little mysterious. We met him during a festival organized for these holidays and became friends. We decided to create a fraternity group to solidify our union when we notice he is from the same university as us, with the only rule not to fall in love with one of the members of the group." Mackenzie says.

" Is it the only rule?" Brooke asks.

" For the moment, yes!" Mackenzie answer.

"Considering age? Is so childish!"Brooke declares before looking back at the window.

Brooke isn't a member of the group, but why is he acting so indifferently?

" We can go now!" Amber exclaims, coming behind Brooke hand in hand with Fred.

" Okay so let go!" Brooke says before greeting Fred.

Mason comes to them and invites the girls to get them back home. Mason does not leave anymore with his parent since he is in university, and no one will disturb Amber since she was with her brother. " Who brought you here, since you didn't come with your car Amber?" He asks.