Chapter Two: Wendy

Early in the morning, Wendy wild got to  Madam Simpson's house, babysitting her six years old boy, Roby Simpson

Early in the morning, Wendy wild got to  Madam Simpson's house, babysitting her six years old boy, Roby Simpson.  The only thing her mother authorized her to do rather than learn hardly.

"Again, again!" Roby shouts to Wendy to continue playing. But before the girl would respond, the bell of the house rings, it is Madam Simpson.

"Hey!" Madam Simpson exclaims while her baby boy rushes to her to hug her. Wendy smiles at the affectionate relationship they have. She even realizes, it has been a long time since her mom ever took her in her arms. " Hope he didn't disturb you!" Madam Simpson assures  before she agrees "he was an angel."

"I have to go now," Wendy declares before giving a kiss to Roby while promising him to come back whenever she will be less busy with work. She scatters his hair with a smile and under the cute face of the boy, gets up to greet Madam Simpson.

"Let me give you something for your service," She says getting to her bag to take some money, but Wendy wasn't a babysitter for money, she just loves children. She just needed an extra activity to do for the holidays since they didn't go on a journey because of their family matters.

"No need ma'am!" Wendy exclaims, stopping the ma'am to give her money. Madam Simpson insists to give her the money, but she keeps refusing. Finally and once for all, as Wendy had to hurry home before 1 pm, she greets everyone and gets out.

Outside, she now thinks about how to get to the garage, take her car and get home. Finally, it would have been a better idea if Mado came with her as her mother ordered. But no! She isn't a child anymore. The only solution was to walk while using the GPS of her phone to find her way.

Wendy is a blonde girl, fifteen years old, with green eyes. Intelligent in school, she is fearless of everything that her mother opposes. Never discovered the world, she wishes one day to do so. For the moment writing be her hobby, she invades each book she reads when having time, and each story she writes. Hoping to be one day known.

Funny but true, Wendy was born here, in Toronto! But she didn't know the places cause she had always had a driver with her. When getting out of the house her only view was the car, her school, then her home. Her mom didn't want her to go anywhere else, no party or useless date with friends and more importantly, no boys!

Her mother believes in the fact that her studies are more important than anything in life, taking succession should be her only objective, that's what they want for her,  but what about what she wants? She can't have the courage of her elder sister to talk to her mother and express her feelings. "After all, I'm just 15 years old." A fifteen years old girl who will very soon get to university at the age of sixteen, everyone would want to be at her place, be the hope of all a family, be a genuine and have success already parked at her doorstep "if ever they knew," but her elder sister hates her for that.

If she only knew what Wendy is thinking about her, wanting to be so talented and courageous. Able to tell what she thinks and has such Liberty. But she believes she can't leave her parents like that, with all their dreams planned for her, so all she has to do, is to close her eyes as usual on these fellow dreams she has.

In conclusion, her only dream is to liberate herself, shout what she is hiding in her heart and let her dreams come true. She writes all her secret feelings on her laptop and if she didn't have all these responsibilities and pressure, then her biggest dream would be to be a great writer. But for her parents it is useless!

Still walking to find a way, she stops finally in the middle of the street, realizing she was lost in her thoughts and missing on an unknown road. "What a bad idea not to take my car earlier" she keeps repeating in her head. She reprograms her position on her phone when a red car with three boys stops in front of her.

"Hey, are you lost?" One of the boys asks, Wendy looks at them for some seconds before realizing they have strange faces. She decides not to respond and continues working on her phone while going.

Shit! They got down seeing Wendy do not mind talking to them, and Wendy starts getting afraid of this action. " Where are you going?" Another boy asks while holding Wendy's hand and dragging her in the middle with them surrounding her. " We just want to help,"  they continue while chuckling Machiavelli.

Wendy gets more and more anxious and begs them to leave her. No one on the street to rescue her, she decides to beg them to leave her, and give them everything they want. Not a very strong girl, she starts sobbing and crying.  They snatch her phone into her hand and she gets afraid. One of the boys drags her to a dark corner followed by the others,  under her multitude shouting with only wish to be rescued.

If no one comes, then she will be raped by these boys and don't think that's how she wants to lose her virginity. She continues shouting and calling for help until...

A male voice echoes in the dark place before one of the boys separate from her and gets a punch from the man who just came. Wendy opens her eyes full of tears after the bad experience and looks at the hero who came and rescue her.

Violence is not the thing she like most, but when seeing the boy punching them, throwing them on the floor and escaping from all their attacks, she feels relief such a strong man came and rescue her.

"Be sure you will pay us that." The boys say before going to their car badly wounded.

The fighting round is finished, and Wendy needs to know who the famous boy is.  Wendy gets her eyes on the ground and sees the boy's bag on the floor completely dirty with sand.

The boy was still back to her, she can realize he had a well-shaped body with a perfect morphology and curly black hair. Wendy tries to wipe the sand on his bag before going closer to him shyly.

She clears her throat and bends her head shyly while holding the boy's bag in her hand.

"This...this is for you."  She says, now trying to look at the stranger when he turns to look at her.

A bang hits her chest when seeing the face of the stranger, and her shyness disappears while looking at him right into his dark brown eyes. She looks at him now from bottom to top and notices a tattoo but not very visible since he straightened his hand to take his bag. He does not seem to be wounded, just some little red places on his face.

"Thanks!" He says while putting back his bag behind his back.

Not only the most handsome creature Wendy ever saw, but having the most charming voice ever heard before, surely because of the little accent he has... Let's say a Latin American accent. He is the most beautiful thing she has ever seen in her life, he is such a gorgeous man!

"Thanks to you!" She finally says to him before he smirked fluently. Even his smirk could make her melt. He turns his back and goes before Wendy shouts...

"I'm Wendy... Wendy Wild!" He turns half to her and responds.

"Wayatt !" He simply says before going back.

Wendy stays stunned by the previous situation and in her head was his voice sounding "Wayatt! He is so handsome".