Chapter 20: Good day

Attention! Attention! The places you will read in this chapter are real, they are found in Toronto! Thanks.

It's Monday, the end of classes at Leaside high school. Brooke and Francis are still in the dance room of the club busy training their new choreography, one of the old ones they prepared together for a competition they didn't have. It is an opportunity for Brooke to rework it with her team.

"Okay, guys..." Brooke says while offing the radio, " I think it's over for today, you need to work again on your placements but anyway is okay. See you, tomorrow guys."

Everyone thanks and get their bags then move out of the room while commenting on their first day.

" I always wanted to say such things," Brooke says gladly, to Francis.

Francis chuckles before Madam Cooker comes in and calls for Brooke's attention.

" Madam Cooker!" Brooke exclaims.

" Afternoon dear! I can see everything is alright here, I saw the performance and so far it is already a good beginning. Congratulations!" Madam Cooker says before Brooke thanks. Madam turns and goes.

Brooke recalls to herself she has to talk to madam Cooker. Brooke calls her and she turns back.

" I just wanted to thank you for the opportunity you gave me. I didn't take it seriously but now, I feel it great! Thank you!." Brooke says.

" You are welcome dear," she says before getting a brochure from her bag, " oh, now I remember my presence here..." She hangs the brochure to Brooke  " do you know this?" She asks.

Brooke opens widely her eyes at the brochure, recognizing the brochure in front of her and confirming the madam's question. With difficulties she says " y-yes I know it," she takes the brochure and opens it.

She stays amazed and at the same time surprised by why madam Cooker gives her such a brochure.

She reads the big police of the writings on the brochure, effectively it is written "Admission to Tisch School of Arts in New York" Brooke is so happy to see this, an opportunity for her to study after graduation in the prestigious Tisch School of Arts in New York at Manhattan. She dreams of attending the university and from there becoming a great choreographer. Understanding what the madam is trying to tell her she asks " Are you sure I can make it?"

" Brooke you can make it, only if you wish it. For that, you must work hard and have better marks, then before January, you will be able to start your admission form with first of all talent on it and then good marks with the recommendation of your teacher and me. So good luck dear." Madam Cooker says before going.

" Thank you again, madam," Brooke says louder before looking again at the pamphlet in her hands. Without expecting her reaction, Brooke leaps and smiles while shouting " yes! yes!". Francis removes his headphones from his ears and looks at Brooke jumping everywhere with joy. She comes closer to Francis and takes his hands, then forces him to dance aimlessly with her.

" Brooke, what's wrong?" Francis asks.

They stop dancing, and with a smile, Brooke shows the brochure to Francis, right in front of his face.

He takes the handout and looks at it.

" Holy shit, it is the Tisch School of Arts academy of dance, how come?" He asks.