Chapter three: Rebellion

It has been one hour since Brooke's friends already went after organizing everything for their party

It has been one hour since Brooke's friends already went after organizing everything for their party. Noticing she is still smelling alcohol, she takes a bath and gets down to the dining room. On her way to the dining room, she could realize the "cinema" (as she qualifies the party being organized) is on a workout. "Mess!" She whispers while getting down gradually on the stairs cases, and sees her mother giving instructions.

Then comes her angelic sister. Her mother forwards to her surely relieved of her presence.

"Where were you? You had been long. I called for you, where was your phone?" Their mother panics. Wendy tries to calm her down.

"Don't worry mom, I am fine and I had to take my car to the garage," Wendy assures.

"And where was your phone?" Asks her mother. Wendy seems to think a lot before responding to the simple question, and seems also that Brooke is waiting for a response still on the stairs cases.

"Some... Some boys stole it," Wendy says slowly.

"WHAT?" Her mother shouts. Everyone busy around them turn and looks at them, before continuing their occupation. Brooke chuckles realizing Wendy got from her mouth the wrong word "boys".

"Where are they? Do you know them? Are you okay? Let us call the police."

Wendy agrees, calms her mother and answers all the questions. Seeing such complicity between her mother and her sister, made Brooke hide her smile full of satisfaction since she guessed her mom would scream at her, and not get concerned about her. She gets annoyed realizing that, if she was in Wendy's place, then she would be ordered to work out alone without any help or rather worry, but when it is their princess, they act with her as if she was a breakable glass.

Brooke gets down making her attention remark after seeing such a scene.

"That's good! You finally decided to get down," Her mom says sarcastically. Brooke does not mind and gets to the dining room, sits and takes her breakfast. " Wendy, get up now and get ready for tonight." She adds before Wendy gets up making a sign to her mother not to get angry and to be calm. "I asked you a question," Brooke does not still respond and instead wipes her mouth with a tissue acting like no one is talking to her.

"Brooke!..." Katherine duplicates with outrage. Brooke loses appetite and stands up tired of hearing her mother yelling at her.

" I thought, it wasn't a good thing to eat with food in our mouth?" Brooke asks looking at her mother arrogantly.

"Okay... Now answer this question, where were you yesterday and at what time did your come back? I waited for you!" Katherine declares.

"Ohh, you waited? Surely to bombard me with all sort of questions right?" Brooke professes.

"No, cause I  was worried about you,"

Brooke puffs out laughter when hearing her sentence. It sounds like mockery and shit to her. She could not bear such a hypocrite attitude.