chapter 14: Revelation in one kiss

Everyone is busy talking, laughing and drinking, the couple is kissing. Everyone seems delighted to have Wendy with them even though she does not talk much, Wayatt seems to profit from her presence more than anyone else and that angers Brooke. No matter all that, everyone seems to sympathize and have a great night.

" Ummm, it is a little boring, let's play a game!" Brooke propose.

" Which one?" Mason asks.

" Course or not course!" Brooke replies " the rules are simple, give you a dare and if you aren't able to do it, you have to give a  favour to the person who gave you the dare."

" Interesting!" Mackenzie exclaims.

" Sooo, let's go!... I'm starting." Mason says." Mackenzie, I dare you to kiss Ashley, course or not?"

" Aww, you're hard! Course!" She says.

Wendy does not agree with such a game and the dare given by Mason seems to her unimaginable. Mackenzie stands and gets to Ashley.

" Ready baby?" Mackenzie asks Ashley.

Ashley winks and gets ready, under the regards of everyone impatient of the act. They get near, get ready their lips and kiss fluently without sensuality. They separate and shout together " tadaaaa!" Everyone claps except Wendy who seem uneasy.

Mackenzie gets back to her place and decides to ask the dare to Amber.

" Amber! I dare you to put your hand inside your boyfriend's trousers and trigger him a little. Course or not!" Mackenzie says while chuckling.

Everyone shouts of amazement under the dare.

" Ummm! course, I love that! What do you think babe?" Amber says while looking at him dangerously. Under everyone's regards, Amber gets slowly to Fred's trouser, unbutton it, get down the zip and slide her hand under his trouser,  tickling under his pant and making him bite his lips under the action. Fred can't resist such a call and kisses her then excuse themselves a little " sorry but Amber and I have something to do." Fred says,  getting Amber out of their seats " Don't wait for us guys!" Amber shouts with a wink, before being dragged by her boyfriend.

" I think she will have to thank me again," Mackenzie Says while chuckling with Ashley and drinking.

" My turn!" Brooke says after getting her glass on the table." Wendy, I dare you to take this bottle of tequila and drink it in 5minutes, course or not?"

Wendy dreads the time her turn will come, and finally, here it is and she can't just accept that, drinking alcohol isn't in her principal.

" I... I don't drink..." Wendy says shyly.

" And why? You just want to spoil the game right?" Brooke provokes.

"No... I don't just drink... I ..." Wendy starts stammering.

" If she does not want don't force her," Wayatt says.

" I'm not talking to you, daddy..." She turns back to Wendy "What is it, Wendy? You don't want to drink because you are still what?...a virgin? And virgin do not drink?" Brooke provokes.

" Brooke!" Wayatt calls wildly.

" Brooke stop that!" Mackenzie orders.

" I'm just telling the truth," Brooke replies.

" Stop! I'm going to drink." Wendy says deduce to close her sister's mouth shut.

" Don't do that!" Wayatt says categorically.

" Don't worry," Wendy takes the bottle and with some reluctance, she drinks under everyone's regards but can't support the taste and coughs hardly after trying to swallow some drops of it.