chapter 34: my muse

In the Bathtub, wrapping in foam, from hands to legs, her chestnut hairs tied, Wayatt on the other side of the bathtub, elbow resting on the edge of the tub, supporting his head with his finger, watching Brooke intently take her slow and seducing bath, looking at her dangerously.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Brooke asks still rubbing herself seductively with foam.

" Just think I could devour you right now," Wayatt declares, biting his lips, craving about the idea of probably having sex with his new love inside the bathtub right now.

Brooke stops her activity under the last word of Wayatt and still rubbed with the foam, she gradually approaches Wayatt, still looking at her now more concentrated and wanting to know what the dangerous Brooke transformed into a bitch wants to do.

Now close to him she says " Ummm... Are you indirectly saying you want to have sex with me... Here?" With a seductive voice.

" Surely," He responds.

She approaches her lips and gummed them to his without movement, then splashes some foam and water on Wayatt's face. He closes his eyes surprised, while Brooke laughs at the prank she just realized, ready to get away from him still laughing, but he does not let her go, hold her hand, and does the same thing she did to him. Together starts splashing water on each other while laughing loudly under the echo of the bathroom.

Brooke creates a long beard resembling father Christmas's own on Wayatt with foam, while he replicates with pleasure the favorite chuckling of Santa clause " ho!ho!ho...merry Christmas!" They both laugh at the humoristic feeling of Wayatt.

He removes the foam under and around his mouth, while Brooke crops in his arm, profiting from a moment of pleasure with the one she loves.

"Tell me more about you Wayatt, "Brooke demands still playing with the foam.

" Like?" He asks.

" You're so mysterious to me. I want to know who you are, what are your ambitions, your dreams, your childhood."

Wayatt stays perplexed by the questions, staying a little without answering and leaving Brooke hungry about his answers. " Wayatt?" Brooke calls for his attention before he gets out of his wild thoughts.

" I don't have something special to say," he says nastily, with a little cold voice.

Brooke notices such a frustrated voice, get out of his arm and look at him. He does not seem to be angry but more anxious. She leaves out the questions and instead asks something else that disturbed her.

" And what about the fact you want to love a second time? Does that means you had a first love before me?" Brooke continues insisting, even though as she asks more and more questions, Wayatt's facial expressions worsen, but determined to know what she wants, habituated in getting what she desires she continues, while not understanding his silent but clear reactions.

" When the time comes you will know everything," Wayatt finally says, trying to control and reassure Brooke but no way...

" When will I know? I know we are still new in our relationship but can't you try to trust me?" Brooke says rudely.

" All you want is to satisfy your curiosity," he yells and gets out of the bathtub, enrolling a towel while Brooke calls him several times without a response.

Brooke stays for some minutes in the bathtub, realizing that it was his right not to tell her all this one time. That it wasn't a question of confidence or not but a question of courage, the courage to talk about what he had in his mind cause looking at his reactions, all those questions surely lifted in him dark memories. She can understand him, cause she is in the same situation and even worse.

Brooke loves him and all she wants is to give a chance to the new relationship. She gets out of the bathtub and ties a towel around herself. She gets out of the bathroom, moves in the hall, and enters Wayatt's room.

He is in front of the window, hand suspended on the wall, the window open and his back and face looking outside, towel tied around his waist, deep into his thoughts, bare and well traced back, with wet curly hairs. After Brooke finishes analyzing her boyfriend, she just needs to know if yes or no she has to disturb him again. Definitely, she can't act as a girlfriend that doesn't fit her.

Realizing that, she turns back to the door and wants to get out but his voice sounds in the room " stay!" Wayatt says, feeling the presence of his girlfriend, still in the same position, without looking at her and still concentrating on his view outside.

Brooke turns back, moves forward to him, and hugs him, still back to her. She rests her head on his back while with the hand not supported to the wall holds her arms enrolling him, and with tenderness, she says " I'm sorry," a rare word for Brooke, a word that does not usually get out in her mouth but has to say it now cause she finds herself in love. Being egocentric is a step to an end.

" Sorry for the way I reacted, babe!" He says in his turn.

Wayatt turns to face Brooke while she takes back her senses. He holds her cheeks and puts his forehead on hers." What I need is to forget about the past, and for that, I need to live my present with you!"

Brooke nods slowly her head in agreement before they kiss slowly and decide to dress up.

After the dressing up of our two romantic birds, Wayatt decides to show Brooke how to paint, holding her hand to direct the movement of the brush in her hand, to paint perfectly the flower she drew without overflowing the colors, something amazing for her. Dress into Wayatt's big shirt of the previous night and him wearing jogging trouser, with black underwear, showing out his muscles and tattoos recovered of a little of paint, signed by Brooke who loves teasing him like a kid.

Proud of the flower she drew and painted on the mini-board given to her, she turns with a smile and kisses her prince charming, then continues her jokes by recovering his arm of paint and him doing the same. He holds her waist and threatens to kiss her if she doesn't stop.

" I know that's what you want," she responds.

He smiles, kisses her jaw while putting a  little quantity of paint on her nose with his finger. She gets a surprised face and they both laugh.

" I have to show you something," Wayatt says.

The next chapter is up guys. Sorry for the delay
. Happy reading ❤️

Vote, comment and read for encouragement 🌹