chapter 11: fall for him or not?

Wendy gets back home and directs herself to her room, and it is only in her room with the door closed, that she hangs a big smile realizing she saw Wayatt again and talked to him. It is the first time she feels so close to a boy, no matter the interdictions of her mother.

She keeps repeating in her head, that she never found a boy like him. At first look, he resembles someone that does not give any consideration to people but when you talk to him, is just the contrary. "Maybe he must be shy like me?" She says to herself, before getting to her working table gets ready to work on her novel, at the same time, wondering if she can work without thinking about each of his actions, each of his words and even the way he pronounces her name, reasons in her head. She is in love and can't imagine this happening to her, feeling she wants to see him again and again, does it mean she is growing enough to feel such things? If that is the case then, nothing will ever change this pleasant feeling, not even the fact he considers her as a "sister".

Wendy, on her table, trying to concentrate receives a call and takes it. It is Mackenzie's voice online.

" Hey sweetie, hope you came back home well?" She assures. Wendy feels warm by such attention and responds with a positive answer. " That's a great sweety. So I would like to invite you to one of our parties on Wednesday. Would you come please?" She asks.

A party? She never went to parties apart from what her mother organized. What should she say?

" At what time is the party?" Wendy asks, trying to lay on the answer of Mackenzie, to take a decision.

"9 pm!" Mackenzie affirms. " I just want to thank you for the days you made giving me lessons," She adds.

A party, with university students, a party with alcohol she never tasted and a party... Where Wayatt will probably be. Well, the disadvantages are numerous and the advantages are precious for her.

" Alright, I will try to come," Wendy responds a little doubting, but sure of one thing...she wants to see Wayatt back cause she does not know when they can see each other again.

Mackenzie, glad of her answer, hangs off the call before Wendy stays at her book, asking herself how she will manage to go with her mother still at home. She took a very delicate decision!

A few minutes later, someone knocks at the door, Wendy gets out an " Enter" before Mado, enters the room announcing the dinner is ready and her parents are waiting for her. Wendy agrees, and before Mado could go she stops her and asks if she could talk to her.

" Of course!" Mado answers " do you have any problem?" She asks.

" No Mado don't worry... Ummm, I know you are close to Brooke than me, and I know you understand Brooke rather than me, but for the first time I need to talk to you Mado." Wendy starts.

Mado holds Wendy's hand tenderly and says " I do have preferences for anyone, I love each of you just like my daughters. So don't say that."

Mado is 38years old and since they were kids, she had always taken care of the house and them. She has been working in their home from the very first day their parents came here before Brooke and Wendy were born, it is normal she takes them like daughters.

" Okay so Mado, do you think at my age, it is bad to fall in love? I mean I'm still fifteen!" Wendy asks.

" I don't know if I can talk about this to you 'cause, it means I am contradicting the education your mother gave you. But, it isn't bad my girl, on the contrary love is the most beautiful feeling ever had before joy itself, it makes you get mature in a certain manner. Yes, love hurts and sometimes makes you feel useless but after all, is love! And if you love someone, then love him well, without retention." Mado answers.

Wendy feels glad about the answer and smiles at her babysitter, before hugging her, thanking her and getting down for dinner. But that didn't mean, Mado didn't want to know who is the famous prince charming, but for now she prefers to leave the suspense.

On the table, Mr. Grey, madam Katherine and Wendy are taking the famous dinner, As usual, no talking, everything is quiet and the only noise heard on the table, is the noise of the forks, knives and spoons being used to eat. The policy of Madam Katherine is not to talk much when eating, just ask useful questions and do not ask them with your mouth full of food. That is just a gross exaggeration for Wendy, but couldn't talk cause she just have to assimilate.

" How was your first day Wendy?" Mr. Grey breaks the silence.

" Pretty funny dad!" Wendy exclaims.

" Funny? How can school be funny? Remember you aren't in school to make leisure Wendy, you are there to learn and nothing else, understood?" Madam Katherine says, in an authoritative manner.

" Yes, mom!" Wendy answers, with a loss of appetite and a demoralized face. Another bad thing about her mother is the fact that everyone must mind the words that come out of his or her mouth. Her sentences mustn't be useless or inappropriate. The remark of her mother under her simple answer made Wendy lose appetite, but since her mother will not like such a habit, she forces to eat dinner without comments.

" I'm travelling for some days. It is for the New Kate products line." Katherine informs.

Wendy on her side has finished her food and excuses herself to her room. There, she is glad of the news her mother announced even if she couldn't show her gladness on the table. For her, it is an opportunity and a sign she has to see back her Wayatt, and she has to do everything, to get to the famous party.

On her bed, while dreaming of her future first party with her prince charming, she hears a bike parked in the house. It is Brooke coming back home casually as usual. Wendy gets down to reality and thinks about the conversation she had with Wayatt, "Does Brooke has an eye on Wayatt?" This is the question Wendy needs to know the answer, because If it is the case, Wendy does not have a chance in front of her sister, even though it hurts to say it.

Do you move this chapter? Vote and comment for more. Thanks...