chapter 13: stay stunned

Already at 9 pm, Brooke and Mackenzie are in Mackenzie's room preparing for the party

Already at 9 pm, Brooke and Mackenzie are in Mackenzie's room preparing for the party. Over the window, the girls can see people entering already. Seems the quarter will be noisy tonight, Mackenzie leaves Brooke to wear her dress while she gets down to help Ashley.

Brooke gets off from the window,  takes her top, and gets to the mirror. She removes her t-shirt and wears her up. Her up has closure and seems her hands can't attain the zip of her dress, but she tries to close it with difficulties until she feels a hand removing gradually her hand from her back. In the reflector, she looks at the person who just entered the room to help her, it is Wayatt! Focus on the closure of the dress.

Attentively, Brooke looks at him in the mirror, trying to know what is happening to him now. Has he changed his attitude towards Brooke? No matter, Brooke can't still understand the reaction of her body under the little touches of  Wayatt trying to zip her dress, with only his fingers. "Why is my body ready to explode? He is just brushing me."

"Next time if you need help, ask for it." He says simply, with Brooke still looking at him from the mirror. He turns to go.

" Thank you!" Brooke says before he lifts his thumb in a sign of " yes" still back to her and going.

The strange character he is! But that instead makes Brooke thinks she could have a certain charm on him, only and only if she applies one of her secret " The miss!". Since Brooke has been in this house, they have been offending each other, now what if she misses him?

Brooke's plan is elaborated and would not fail this time. "Seduction can wait, time for strategy."  If only Brooke could reason like that for her math lessons. But seems life is more in her domain than school.

Ready! She gets down to the party after closing behind her. She finds Francis and Amber on the staircases.

" We were on our way to come to you." Amber declares.

Brooke is happy to see her friends back and can realize Mason did the right thing. She hugs her friend and with her head, on his shoulder, she says " never leave me again." Francis enforces the hug and says " never!" Affirming what Brooke just said. They separate and get down to the party.

With a festive mood, Brooke decides to get to the DJ for him to change the song to a sexier one. He does so before  Brooke invites her friends to get in the middle of the dance floor and start dancing the sexiest possible. Amber does not know how to dance but knows the choreography they dance in this song. Quivering their waist and body in the hottest manner possible, they get in harmony with the hard melody playing and being encouraged by everyone, they do not hesitate to add a twerking show to their dance.

Brooke loves attracting attention, and the more they look at her, shout her name, and demand more; the more she loves what she does. Her regard directs to Wayatt sitting at the normal seat of the group, drinking some alcohol while throwing little regard to Brooke dancing. That gives more strength for Brooke to dance in her ecstasy! Wayatt couldn't do anything other than, glance at her, it is clear she looks hot dancing like that, she is beautiful which is undeniable... "She resembles her!" He says to himself before taking another sip of his drink.

Brooke without any attention, send her eyes to the entry, and sees a person she never knew would come to the party "Wendy!" She says to herself before the music stops and they finish dancing.

Brooke gets her friends aside from everyone, after thanking them for the encouragement.

" What is Wendy doing here?" Brooke asks.

" Wendy? Where is she?" Francis asks.

"I think is Mackenzie who invited her," Amber answers.

" What? And why didn't you tell me that?" Brooke asks scandalized.

" I thought you knew," Amber says.

Brooke rolls her eyes knowing Amber just forgot to tell her, but do not make it a problem. " Okay, then let me welcome her," Brooke says viciously, she gets to the seat with her friends behind her. Everyone welcomes Wendy but Brooke seems, first of all, scandalized by the dress her sister has for the party, "oh no! I can't imagine everyone knows she is my sister, what is this saint Maria dress?" Brooke is beside Mason, while Francis sits in the middle of Mackenzie and Ashley, the couple is together and for the unpleasant feeling of Brooke, Wendy sits with Wayatt.

" And did mom give you permission to come?" Brooke says to Wendy in front of everyone. Her objective is to put Wendy uncomfortable in front of everyone.

" Ummm no I..." Wendy starts.

" Oh no! You profited from the journey of mom to come right?" Brooke continues.

Wendy does not answer under regard of everyone, she feels nervous in front of all these embarrassing questions.

She feels like a liar now!

" Stop that Brooke!" Wayatt orders, seeing Wendy feel embarrassed.

" What is it, superman? it is just very strange. It is my sister and I know she can't come to such a party without permission. So what are her motives, can she tell us?" Brooke says pleased with the effect and tension she arouses in Wendy.

" It is okay Brooke, chill out! I invited her to thank her for what she did for me, that's all!" Mackenzie answers.

" Now can we do something else cause the atmosphere is a little tense," Ashley says.

Brooke stops with her question and asks Mason to serve her some tequila while having focused regard with Wendy. The sisters look at themselves as two powerful enemies, the only difference is that Brooke is provocative while Wendy just wants her sister not to spoil her night.

What do you think??