chapter 18: illusion

Sunday, and instead of staying at home doing nothing, Brooke decides to come to the frat house. The house is open when she enters. The first thing she does is to search for her bike which Wayatt said will give her back, but after reflection, why not ask him personally to give her the bike.

She enters the house and nobody is in the parlour, are they still sleeping? Brooke asks herself while entering step by step in the house. "Heho" she shouts for them to possibly get up, but no one gets down. She warms her way to the kitchen already hungry and with the hope that they would be in the kitchen, but nothing! She looks through the window kitchen to see if they may be behind the house, but nothing!

"Well!" She exclaims to herself before getting her eyes to the table kitchen and sees a piece of paper with something written on it "we aren't at home, we are out for sport Brooke so, do as your home! We are coming back soon. Kiss Mackenzie!" Brooke wonders how they can go at sport and leave the house open like that.

Hungry, she decides to take breakfast not only for her but also for her friends who may be hungry when coming back home. Brooke is not only talented in dance but also cooking, Mado taught her everything she has to know to be one day a good housewife, even though that isn't an interest for Brooke, she decided to listen to each lesson from Mado just to get her happy and today, seems what she learned will help her.

To the fridge, she notices with joy that it is full. She has now numerous ideas for breakfast in her head "should I make a brunch?" She asks herself after removing milk, bread, cheese, and other meal in the fridge.

After a few minutes, like her, Mado taught her, "a good dress table invites appetite" after Brooke had dressed conveniently the table, she places the meal on it. Toasted bread, sandwich, cheese, butter, milk, fruits, pancakes, juice and even water. Everything is perfect for her, now all she has to do is wait for them by preparing her breakfast.

She takes out a piece of bread and feels like she wants to put chocolate on it. She searches for the chocolate but doesn't find it, lifts her head and sees it right up on the shelf. She untangled her hand to take the chocolate bucket but can't attain it " where was I when God gave height to people?" She mocks at herself while taking a kitchen chair and climbing on it, straightening her hand again to take the chocolate but losses balance and starts waddling on the chair before falling on her back.

"Fuck!" She screams while trying to get up and frowning her face of pain when holding her waist.

" Shit! Brooke, what happened?" Wayatt hurries after removing his wireless headphones and ranging them aside. Gets his hands to Brooke and tries to help her get up. Brooke forgets her pain for some minutes and concentrates on Wayatt who is simply gorgeous in his white sports outfit. Sweating but gorgeous, his curly hair is also wet and some drops of water settle on Brooke's skin. Brooke gets back to reality and realizes Wayatt is talking to her, still, on the floor, she feels back her pain and frowns while holding her back.

"Let me try and get you up!" Wayatt says holding Brooke's arms.

"No!no!no! I can't get up!" Brooke screams.

"Okay..." Wayatt says before bending, back to Brooke and continues by saying " climb!" Referring to his back and inviting Brooke to climb after he squads in front of her.

Brooke does not decline the proposition and endeavours with difficulties to stand and climb on Wayatt's back. She opens her legs and climbs on Wayatt's back, Wayatt redresses and arranges Brooke on his back.

"Is it okay?" He asks before Brooke agrees. She lies her head on his back and Wayatt gets to his room with her.

To the room, Wayatt puts delicately Brooke on his bed, she prefers to lie on her stomach, her arms supporting her head because as minutes go her back pains a lot.