chapter 33:After night

The first sunrise, birds whistling outside like to announce a beautiful day, windows open to allow the sun's reflection, knocking against Brooke's face. She gesticulates on her bed, trying to open her eyes slowly, feeling she has nothing on her, and instead rubbed into a cover bed. She stretches gently on the bed with a smile, moving her hand on the other side of the bed, like searching for something or someone.

She continues stretching her hand on that opposite side of the bed, realizing she isn't touching a bare chest and body, she opens her eyes quickly and turns. Arrange the bed cover on her, searching for him with her eyes around the room, but only seeing his painting board and guitar together with all that should be found in the room, except him. She even searches on the bed if he left a word, like assuring her, he will be back... But nothing.

Then slowly realizes, he may have left her. "I want to get up tomorrow and see you by my side..." / " I will be there!" She remembers their words yesterday, him saying he will be near her, thinking it was a bad idea to be so romantic that time, thinking she can't make it... Be in a relationship with a boy in the name of love, cause she does not know what it is.

She crops her legs and enforces her head on it, feeling pains at the corner of her eyes, her heart sinking into sorrow and her face already showing disappointment. He left her, just like all the boys did. But what makes it harder to swallow is that... He is the only one with whom she wanted to try the impossible. Tears run slowly on her cheeks uncontrollably and all she can do is sink her head into her arms suspended on her folded legs on the bed, and without sobbing she just let her tears run down "after all, that what I'm used to...pain!"

The door suddenly opens under Brooke's surprised face, revelating Wayatt, bare chest, with a jogging trouser, holding a plate full of food and drinks. He pushed the door with his legs to open it and has done the same thing to close it while having sufficient balance not to fall with the plate in his hands.

" Are you already up? I thought you would sleep longer." He gets closer to Brooke and puts down the plate in front of her while arranging it a little.

Brooke wipes her tears while seeing him, but can't stop remaining surprised by his presence here, no matter the relief she feels.

" I have prepared some pancakes, but I don't think they are like yours( chuckles) so better you put some chocolate inside before eating..." He then realizes Brooke hasn't spoken since he entered, and now pays attention to her. He sees her eyes are wet and her face is a little red, gets a worried face, at Brooke " what is it, Brooke?"

Brooke gets back her stares at him, still hanging her questionable face " what are you doing here?"

" (Chuckles) it's my room!"

"(Roll her eyes) no! I mean... I thought you were gone. I thought... Just like others, you left me after having what you wanted." She plugs her head into her arms suspended on her folded legs.

Wayatt gets back her head, and directs her stares to his, then sighs " how many times, will I tell you I'm not like other boys? I know I didn't prove it this time around but... I'm decided to change you and by that, I need to show you I'm not like other boys."

" I don't know how to love... I mean how to show it." Brooke declares.

" And I promised never to love again. But together we are going to surpass this. I will show you how love is beautiful and you will show me how to love a second time, forgetting the past." He smirks and gives confidence to Brooke.

She smirks too and hugs him while he enforces the hugs. " I'm hungry now!" Brooke declares while Wayatt laughs. They separate " ok!" Wayatt answers before he serves Brooke.

" Don't forget to use chocolate," Wayatt reminds.

" No! let me taste it without chocolate," she says.

" Ok! I warned you." He says while lifting his two hands innocently.

She bites one pancake and chews it slowly, then tries to swallow. She frowns her face and folds her mouth before throwing the remaining pancake in her hand on the plate and takes some juice to remove the previous taste. Wayatt laughs under her facial expression.

" You were right. I will put some chocolate." Brooke tells, before acting as she declares. She eats a little of the pancake breakfast under the regards of Wayatt, looking at her without retaining a smirk on the corner of his lips, wondering why he was afraid, afraid of revealing such feelings, forgetting love is the happiest feeling ever had on earth.

"Why are you looking at me?" Brooke interrogates Wayatt before taking a grape and trying to enforce it into Wayatt's mouth. " Eat it... Say ahhhhh!" She teases under the deny of Wayatt, but unfortunately the pressure Brooke does on his lips is harder than his desire, so he opens his mouth instinctively and takes the grape from Brooke's fingers.

" You're so stubborn!" He declares to Brooke while chewing and swallowing the grape.

" No! I'm just that type of person who wants something and likes to get it."

" Even if the person does not want to take or give you what you want?"

" Yes!"

" Stubbornness," he repeats.

Brooke stop refusing the fact she is stubborn, get down the plate of food and instead takes one of the pillows and throws it on Wayatt's face, for him to shut up, then laughs after seeing the surprise face he does after her attack. He doesn't seem to leave such an act to happen without revenge. He takes the other pillow and beats her with it, she doesn't leave herself beaten and does the same. The pillow battle starts! Playing like kids, while laughing loudly, losing control on the bed, they fall on it, feathers from the pillow coming out, creating artificial snow, not disturbing them to continue. A moment like this that will forever stay in their memories.

Wayatt, already tired of the game, puts down his pillow and carries Brooke surprisingly, who is still enrolled in the bed cover and gets down from the bed in direction to tge door. She screams, sneers, and ask where they are going like that.

" You like playing right?" He asks in a teasing manner.

She continues to sneers and chuckles, while enjoying the moment she passes in his arms, carried like a princess.

Wayatt opens the door delicately with his hand before he starts walking through the hall. Brooke stop screaming and gets suddenly intrigued. He gets in front of the bathroom door.

" Ready?" He asks Brooke.

" Not sure... But why not," she answers.

He tries to open the door with his hand, and a beautiful odor gets into their nostrils. Looking profoundly, it surely comes out from the candle perfume. Wayatt let Brooke get down and admire how the bathroom has been decorated. Candle perfume everywhere, and a hot and relaxing bubble bath full of foam.

Wayatt, behind Brooke, having a bewitching smile and under the spectacle, delicately removes Brooke's cover bed with whom she enrolled herself, leaving her bareback expose in front of him, leaving kisses on her shoulders and, rediscovering once more her butterfly tattoo, her rounded ass, and her slender legs.

Still, behind her, he removes his trouser and underwear. Brooke turns to him and smiles, he takes Brooke's hand and directs her into the bathtub. Wayatt on one side and Brooke on the other, looking at each other and recovered of foam.

Hope you loved this chapter guys. Have a nice read ❤️🌹