Ch.2: We Meet Again

Lea Lawrence is in her third year of college, while Beatrice, JC, Luna, Chanel, Danielle and Clara are in their second year. Camila and Ava are freshmen.

//

Six Years Later…

"Ava! Camila! Let's go! I still have a business meeting to attend to!" Mr. Silva, Edmund Silva. Father of three beautiful girls, shouting from the bottom of the stairs to tell his twins to come down and drive them both to school.

Camila came down stairs with all her things with her, her father noticed the backpack filled with some snacks inside, Edmund and chuckle at his daughter and gently pat her head while Camila smiled at her father like a 12 year old trying to play with calm.

"I'm sure the university has a Cafeteria, Mila. Why did you have to bring too many snacks?" Edmund said to his daughter.

"I get really hungry, especially when I am staying inside a dorm room, dad. I can't get out and buy snacks." Camila replied.

"You do get a point. Ava! Let's go! Come on!" Edmund shouted again, the loud heavy steps can be heard approaching the top stairs.

"I'm here, I'm here, sorry! I had to find the necklace that Beatrice gave me when we're kids." Ava said. Swinging the backpack on her right shoulder and followed their father out of the house.

The three hop inside the car, Ava sat on the front passenger seat while Camila sat at the back. The twins put their seat belts on then went to be in their own world, Camila was talking with her friends on her phone while Ava put on her headphones and played her favorite song on Spotify.

Ava is ready to face a new stage of life, today they will be heading to the university where their older half-sister, Lilith. The University she graduated college, the University of Manitoba.

Moving to Canada was not really their first choice but because this is where Lilith chose to study and continue her life in here and basically few years later, they grew up and lived here for the rest of their childhood days.

Ava was busy listening to her song when it was suddenly interrupted, she looked down to her phone and saw the caller ID, she immediately smiled when she saw the name contact.

"Hey baby! Are you here yet?" JC Lawrence asked. Ava's boyfriend whom she met at the neon paint rage party she attended a few months ago.

"Dad is driving us there in a few minutes, I'll text you when I get there. Okay?" Ava replied with a smile formed on her lips.

"Alright baby, I have a surprise for you! I can't wait to see you, I've missed you." JC said. Ava could hear his friend in the background teasing him for being soft to her which Ava found it really funny.

"I am beyond excited?" Ava teasingly asked.

"You're questioning it baby. Text me when you get here and I'll come and find you, I love you baby." JC replied.

"I love you too, babe." Ava said, the smile on her face stayed permanently. She is so in love with this boy who made her feel nothing but loved and special for three months.

"Mark my words, you two will not last long." Camila blurted out suddenly. Ava rolled her eyes and glanced at her sister at the back.

"You're bitter because Luna doesn't even see you the way you see her anyway." Ava teased back to her sister who sticks out her tongue at her and went back to using her phone.

"I'm so glad that you and JC are really clicking. Your mother and I really like him for you, Ava. He is such a good young man with goals for the future." Edmund said to his daughter.