Ch. 27: Tell Her or I Will

CONTINUATION...

"You." Beatrice spoke. A cold but fueled with anger stare, staring right into them who tried to cover themselves up before trying a say another word.

"Bea, please. I can explain all of this. It was a mistake." He tried to explain.

"What fucking explanation do you want to give me?! I knew from the start that you were just like the rest of these people who can't get enough and look for someone to fuck with." Beatrice tried to calm herself down by speaking, but her rage remained. Beatrice immediately remembered Ava when she realized she couldn't trust this jerk. The love of her life crying over a boy who doesn't know how to handle situations properly.

"Please let me be the one to tell her." JC pleaded.

"I don't know what the hell you think you're doing. The sooner you tell her, the better." Beatrice spoke and quickly left the room, she then met Lea standing in front of her with confusion on her face.

"You better tell these people that the party is over." Beatrice said. But before she walk away, Beatrice spoke again.

"JC seems to like fooling around with different women. He is no better than we were." Beatrice said. Lea was confused again as she watches Beatrice walk past her and the door of the room where Beatrice came out opened and saw JC with another woman who immediately left. JC stood there with a guilty look in his eyes and sighed out loud.

"What the hell did you do, JC?" Lea asked. Her disappointment was palpable and heartbreaking. She is in the middle of two people to whom she is related and displays a personality inherited from their father. While his sister questioned him, JC remained silent and looked down at the ground.

Beatrice finally exited the building and returned to her dorm room. When she opened the door, she found Ava in her usual dorm outfit, her fitted shorts and her oversized shirt, which was Beatrice's favorite shirt. Beatrice stood there watching the younger girl finish what she was doing before she could open her mouth and say anything.

"Hey, I'm back..." Her voice was a whisper but it was enough to make Ava turn around to look at her, Ava smiled as soon as she saw Beatrice but immediately frown when she noticed a bloodstain on Beatrice's cheek.

"Oh my god, Bea. What happened? Whose blood is this? Are you hurt?" Ava asked worryingly, she approached Ava and immediately hugged her before she checked on her again.

"Bea, what happened?" Ava asked softly, she was gentle with the older girl. Ava was looking up to Beatrice who was staring down at her, staring deeply into her eyes. Beatrice looked at Ava and immediately her breathing became stable. She was losing her breathing rhythm because she was trying so hard not to lose her temper.

"It was some trouble maker who crossed the line. I reacted, right now I felt horrible because I became somebody that I have been trying to hide, Ava..." Beatrice replied.

"Bea..." Ava spoke.

"Hush... I just need to breathe and calm down." Beatrice replied, She broke free from Ava and sat in her chair, checking her hand, and winced slightly as she felt the pain in her previously numb hand. It's been a long time since she hit someone, but it's not even half as bad as it used to be because she would end up in the hospital without her parents knowing, she would skip run away from the hospital, and give nurses incorrect phone numbers just so they wouldn't contact her parents.

Beatrice was lost in her thoughts; Ava had already taken the medical kit she was carrying; she placed the medical kit on the table and voluntarily sat on Beatrice's lap, caressing both of Beatrice's cheeks and staring at her.